Caught between a rock and a hard place

bmc

Well, obviously if you like them both, you either have to come up with some goofy time-share between them, or you have to choose.

Nobody can convince you one way or the other if you truly mean that you like them both.

Remember this though, Opera bookmarks cannot be easily converted back to a format that IE, Mozilla, etc.. can use.

There may have been more tools created since then (and Opera may have offered a solution), but when I had to convert, I ended up using a script to do it.

Overall, IE is the overwhelming choice as far as page support goes (because lots of sites, even good ones, "break the rules", when it comes to coding). Mozilla has trouble with that and with things like Java (in my experience).

FireFox crashes more for me than any other browser i've ever tried. With that being said, the security issues keep me a FireFox user, along with excellent ad-blocking and such.

Now, I haven't tried Opera in a long time, but last time I did, I thought it was pretty good.

FireFox crashes more for me than any other browser i've ever tried.  With that being said, the security issues keep me a FireFox user, along with excellent ad-blocking and such.

same here.

doesn't opera have ads? (never used it)

i think i might stay with opera until firefox reaches a higher version because it ahs been crashing for mr alot lately

and i do not have the ad supported version of opera.....i have my ways

this whole browser war will never end.

My suggestion:

use all major browsers, read the forums for some advise and customise it the way you like and then choose.

I use Opera because it's faster, more features yet so light, great mail client and everything is on my right click so the screen space is the most you can get. Mouse gestures are a charm and were introdused in Opera first. Others copied. Last versions open all pages too, no problem.

Mozilla is great because it's open source but it's too heavy and slow. Customises easily in last versions too and, like Opera, it's very safe too use.

I have nothing good to say about IE.

this whole browser war will never end.

My suggestion:

use all major browsers, read the forums for some advise and customise it the way you like and then choose.

I use Opera because it's faster, more features yet so light, great mail client and everything is on my right click so the screen space is the most you can get. Mouse gestures are a charm and were introdused in Opera first. Others copied. Last versions open all pages too, no problem.

Mozilla is great because it's open source but it's too heavy and slow. Customises easily in last versions too and, like Opera, it's very safe too use.

I have nothing good to say about IE.

hey what mail are u usin through operas mail client?

know any good free pop3 accounts?

can operas web mail go through operas client?

ok im done with questions