Happy Friday • 9/10/04 - Wassup for the weekend?

DudeAsInCool

A Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canucks for Sunday.

[if a holiday marking the historical lie of the peaceful coexistence of Europeans and Aboriginals can be Happy ;) ]

I meant that to some of the native people that the holiday is supposed to honor, Thanksgiving is a somewhat like a slap in the face. ;)

I won't complain about the day off of school though.

A Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canucks for Sunday.

[if a holiday marking the historical lie of the peaceful coexistence of Europeans and Aboriginals can be Happy ;) ]

;)

No plans yet but GY is making it back down to my university next tuesday night. Sounds like a good time to go see some of my friends.

Friday...you are reading what I am doing today! oh, and I did some reading today. My brother says I read too much, 4 or 5 books a month is not too much reading is it?!! If it is then I need to get out more and get a life! :)

Saturday....might go to a movie in the morning or show a house I am thinking of getting to a friend and then saturday night I am working the Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Allman Bros. show at the Woodlands Pavilion.

Sunday....working the Houston Rockets first Pre-season game at the Toyota Center.

Another one of my co-workers got the shaft today which has been the third one since last thursday. My boss is such an asshole!!!!!!!!!!! :reallymad: :reallymad: :reallymad:

Tomorrow a bunch of us (from work) are off to see one of guys who plays in local jazz band. It should be a pretty good show.

How much will it cost for my boss to make your "please do cap list", Redneck? :lol:

It's free for BeatKing members to add to the list.....as long as he ain't a Republican. We may need his vote! I could cap him after the election. :rolleyes:

what would you need his vote for? you already have the Selection all won already.

last night i was forced to go OUTSIDE (the horror!) and meet my boyfriend's colleagues. they were a very cool and friendly bunch, thank fuck. we all got loaded (and they were even cooler and friendlier, amazing!). :lol: dunno about today and tomorrow but we have to put in weatherstripping ASAP before monday cause it's really cold here.

we have to put in weatherstripping ASAP before monday cause it's really cold here.

told you, you wouldnt need air conditioning.... :P

Today I'm mostly trying to remember what it is that I shouldn't have done last night...

There's bike racing today at Bishopscourt so the town's been full of hundreds of bikers passing through this morning... didn't have the camera out with me :( I woke up this morning with the throb of all those engines and the smell of two stroke............

I think I need to lie down :lol:

Being a bad girl again?

:angry:

I'd say that's a matter of perspective :P

I am gonna have to go with Umma on this one rainbow. She may have been VERY good and just doesn't remember it. :o

Poor Jipper is off to a bad start on his weekend it seems. He needs to inventory more weed like I do ammo. :)

told you, you wouldnt need air conditioning.... :P

i am absolutely amazed at this. being from the states (and totally US-centric) i just assumed that summer temps all over are the same as NYC's 95+ degrees every damn day from june to september.

i'm SO happy it's not the same here, what a great surprise. of course, we had to turn on our heat last week cause it's like 40-something when we wake up but that's cool. brrrrrr! :lol:

im ment to be getting weed in teh mail...but its saturday and it hasnt arrived.

damn damn damn...i am so out of weed, it's pathetic (like a few crumbs left). you'll all soon see the difference in my posts when i sit here, straight as boring shit, whining cause we don't know anyone really, w/ANYthing to buy in bristol) *sniff* boo fucking hoo, poor me. :lol:

I bet they were better looking too!! :lol:

amazing! how didja know that? ;)