Happy Friday 9/24 Wassup for the Weekend?

GabrielYoungFan

Well guys I'll be celebrating a b-day which means family time, and maybe catching a good movie and talking and/or seeing some friends. :)

It's the first weekend of fall so I think I will celebrate that by going and cleaning up my storage bin :bigsmile: Now doesnt that sound exciting? PS I will be celebrating GYFan's birthday on Sunday, too - hopefully JoeyZ will make the board some cake :lol:

Hey that sounds very exciting. :lol: I am also going to try and see if I can get someone to wash and clean my car in leiu of b-day gifts. LOL Anyone have any good cd recommendations? I have a $35 Walmart gift certificate. I haven't bought any cds in sooooooo very long. I am thinking about Maroon 5 and Tim McGraw.

Edited by GabrielYoungFan

Salon and Pitchfork are raving about this album:

http://www.beatking.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8476&hl=

JoeyZ, however, has suggested this nifty gadget:

http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,65064,00.html

Oh really he did well how thoughtful of him. I'll see what I can find. :P

I've got some reading, writing, and work to do this weekend.. hopefully I'll have some time to work some fun in... maybe a birthday visit.... but I am not popping out of a cake again like I did last year... plus that bow tie was a little to constrictive...

as for the gadget "I" recomended... a GREAT idea but I'll have to say it's a little to 'intimate' for me... but I am sure you'll love it GYF.. if you can find someone to 'man your station' :lol:

Happy 31st Birthday!!!! GYF I hope it's a fun one for ya :)

Boo!! Any reason why you said 31 that you'd like to share with me? You just wait Joeyz I've got some great stuff planned for you in the future. :bigsmile:

Josiah Lee, 2004-1981 does not equate to 31. You need to work on those basic math skills. They are the foundation of everything.

laundry and boring bullshit today, tomorrow we leave for germany and we get to see Peter again; we take care of biz in bonn on monday and see our friends then tuesday we all fly back to the UK. i'm freaking inside, i haven't seen Peter since 30. june.

Are they gonna let him into the UK?

supposedly according to his chip and passport, but we'll find out on tuesday. :evil:

Lets see...unpacking. Which is nearly done, actually. Been in the new place for a week now. So that's cool. Yesterday I was going to go see "Hero" with my friend from Boston but those plans were simplified to meeting in Prov for coffee. Girlfriend took off this morning for upstate NY to go visit her grandmother, who doctor's are giving a few days to a week. She's going to go and come back today, but its a 5 hour ride there and 5 hours back. Later I'll probably go to family swim at the YMCA with the kids that aren't going New York with mom. And that's pretty much it.

and Happy Birthday GabrielYoungFan :frog: :frog: :frog:

Go get laid!!! :good job:

Edited by CTC Command

Hmmm thanks CTC :0)