bad people

rainbowdemon

Our little hick town had to get rid of the animal control guy. It turns out he couldn't bear to put dogs to sleep. The city found out he was taking all of them home with him. He had dozens. :lol:

They moved him to a different dept but he kept all the dogs. :lol:

Our little hick town had to get rid of the animal control guy.  It turns out he couldn't bear to put dogs to sleep.  The city found out he was taking all of them home with him.  He had dozens. :lol:

They moved him to a different dept but he kept all the dogs.  :lol:

thats awesome i know i could never put a dog asleep :nope: so i would do the same.

Edited by bmc152003

Thanks to you Joe, she has a better home.

Thats how I ended up with my dog, Taco, she was abandoned at a pet kennel a friend worked at and she wanted me to take her because she knew she would have a good home.

last week, a little kitty showed up in my garden. Fed it for a week and then my cousin took it home. His dogs tried to kill it but after a couple of kicks in the ass, they had to get used to it. I'll try to take a photo of them altogether

Beautiful cat Joe. It's good to know there are nice people left in the world. :yup:

Very true Joe, and if you weren't such a pervert you could be one of them. :o

I'm sorry Joe, I didn't mean it but I just couldn't resist!! :wha': Actually, my two favorite kinds of women are kinky and perverted. :)

kinky and perverted, redneck? then you'd loooooove me. :lol: moving right along, rainbowdemon, i'm so happy to read this and see your beautiful kitty. i rescued Peter from a home where they took him when some asshole broke every bone in his body; he was only 3 months old then and i've never regretted it.

cats are cool, as long as you get that master/slave relationship out of your mind...dogs go for that, cats are too smart. *ducks* heh. nyah nyah (bring it the fuck onnnn, all you doglovers out there)

ps, i love dogs as well and we'd have some too but Peter won't allow it.