P. Diddy Dissed By First Lady

Shawn

p_diddy.jpgIt appears as though the normally silent First Lady, Laura Bush, has refused to stand next to P. Diddy a.k.a. Sean (Puffy) Combs on a stage in Ohio. The two were set to appear at the opening of the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center in Cincinnati, OH when Mrs. Bush's office made it clear that she would not share the stage with Puff Daddy at last night's event (8/23). The rapper was set to play at the museum's dedication concert. "He was planning on doing a photo with her," a Combs aide has stated. "But we don't understand why she wouldn't want to stand with him." After hearing of Mrs. Bush's protests, Puffy cancelled his appearance. Perhaps Mrs. Bush's concern has something to do with the fact that Puff Daddy has been spotted out partying with her daughters, Jenna and Barbara. Earlier this year reports came in that the twins were extremely intoxicated at a party with Puffy and Ashton Kutcher. Perhaps it's that Puffy has dedicated much of his time to his latest organization, Citizen Change, dedicated to registering young voters.

Source: Virgin Mega

p_diddy.jpgIt appears as though the normally silent First Lady, Laura Bush, has refused to stand next to P. Diddy a.k.a. Sean (Puffy) Combs on a stage in Ohio.

Whatever...I refuse to be in the same room as George Bush or Dick Cheney... :lol:

Whatever...I refuse to be in the same room as George Bush or Dick Cheney... :lol:

:good job: I am so happy someone else thinks along the same lines as me :bigsmile: Living here in Texas I kind of stick out like the ugly duckling among all the swans :lol::lol::lol:

Living here in Texas I kind of stick out like the ugly duckling among all the swans :lol::lol::lol:

you mean a Swan among the ugly ducklings :bigsmile:

P Diddy should feel complimented by the vapid twat, not dissed.

moonglow: i know a tech-heavy rocker living in Plano, you're not alone. B)