What would you do?

moonglow

If you had tickets to go to a concert that you REALLY wanted to go to.........and you worked for the venue that the concert was going to be at..............and you explained to the the venue that you would work under certain conditions.......like you would only work backstage for those 2 particular concerts, because you really did like the performers that were going to be there .......and they( the concert venue) needed to respond to you really soon.........and you are still waiting, because thats how they do things..........

Which choice would you go with....................

Moonglow,

Do what I did for Roger Waters and the Moody Blues....tell them that you can come in early like at 8am (or whenever they want you to come in), but you have tickets to the shows and can only work until it is time to clock in for the show (I think clock in for those shows is 5pm on both days) ....That way they have someone to come in early and you still get to see the shows.....just bring a change of clothes... after what you paid for those tickets... I would go to the shows and just work during the day.....they don't like that idea...then tuff!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: How did I know you (and Umma) would say that :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Both of you know me well enough to know what concerts I am talking about and I guess know me well enough to know that it would take alot for me to miss them...... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'm laffing to myself right now.... I guess it was kind of a "given" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:) I know you wouldn't miss Dave for anything.....just like I wouldn't miss Roger for anything either..... besides, if you do go in early, you might get to see him come in for soundcheck....I got to see Roger come in for his :wub: ......

Where are you sitting for the show(s)?

I can only pray that I am NOT ON THE FLOOR for those shows :nope: :nope: ..

But with my luck...that is where I will be.....but then again I was on the floor for all three shows last weekend.....we shall see...

I worked the pit for Josh Groban......I thought he did a good job....beautiful singing voice.....He kinda sings operaish....sings in English, Spanish and Italian...if you have heard the song 'You Lift me Up' or if you have seen the movie 'Troy' he has a song in that movie called 'Remember'....

Me like Dave?! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: