Boobah!!

Meehowski

My GF's daughter watches those....things. We are both certain they are aliens. Between the sounds and the heads that look like the cover of Disturbed's first album, I stay as far away from them as possible. With kids' programming these days, I bet a show called Alien Jr.(like the actual movie Alien) would go over just fine. :blink:

Having never heard heard of Boobah before, I naturally assumed this would have something to do with breasts, since the word "boob" is clearly part of the word "Boobah" and well being a guy its safe to say that its a good thing i don't have boobs or i would probably never leave the house, since i would click a link to word that merely has the word boob in it at freaking 2 am in the morning. That said, while I may not know anything about Boobah, I do know fucked up when I see it.

And that was some seriously fucked up. Can you spell way too much LSD?

boobah's on right now

WEEEEEEEE! (at least thats what they sound like to me)

i dont know they had to be seriously high when they created this show

Edited by bmc152003

I caught that show one morning....I wasn't awake enough to change the channel (I am not a morning person or an early riser)....so I watched some of it for awhile until I made myself change the channel.

Weird, very weird stuff!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now