Paris and Nicky Hilton's Home Burglarized

hilton.jpgLOS ANGELES - Police confirmed Friday they were investigating a burglary at the Hollywood Hills home of Paris and Nicky Hilton.

Someone broke into the house Wednesday night, but detectives haven't identified a suspect, Officer Esther Reyes said. She wouldn't comment on what was stolen, citing the ongoing investigation.

"Everything ... Just all my valuables. All my jewelry. All my money," Paris Hilton, star of the Fox reality show "The Simple Life 2," told KABC-TV during a visit to the home Friday.

Read entire story here.

Us Weekly magazine quoted an unnamed Hilton family member who said the burglar took off with hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash, jewelry and personal items.

Somehow i am sure they won't end up in the poorhouse. :rolleyes:

Another unnamed source told the magazine that a laptop computer, several designer purses, video tapes and photographs of Paris Hilton with ex-boyfriend Nick Carter (news) were also taken.

I guess those will be hitting the internet pretty soon. :lol:

I don't care who you are, it's not cool to have stuff stolen.

Though it seems like it's okay with beatking members for the simple fact that the victims are famous or stupid or whores or whatever.

Though it seems like it's okay with beatking members for the simple fact that the victims are famous or stupid or whores or whatever

true

but id have concern and sympathy for somone who was poor and lost his/her only few material posessions as opposed to some very very rich person who will be upset for like a day and then quite easily buy back most, if not all of the things shes has lost

true

but id have concern and sympathy for somone who was poor and lost his/her only few material posessions as opposed to some very very rich person who will be upset for like a day and then quite easily buy back most, if not all of the things shes has lost

Rich people have things they care about too. I see your point though.

Well, my comment was for the intended purpose of sounding like an insensitive dickhead.

Though, if I asked myself, "Do I care?", i'd have to say "no". Is it just because they are rich? Not really. It's more their personalities and how they portray themselves (and actions); not their worth or possesion. If that makes me a "bad" person then so be it. I don't really care.

Here. This is an "I don't care" smilely...........

<_>

And here is a "bad" smiley........... :evil:

ohhhhh Paris Hilton is a person!! I thought it was a hotel. :psychofun:

the status from the Hilton Hotels is much better than the Daughters from Mr Hilton i think