Happy Friday 7/23/04. Wassup for the Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..is that a castle?

My lady's family will be visiting for the weekend. That's about it. BBQ and swimming and such.

no that's my new house ... arf !

The thing atop the hill is Down Cathedral.... St Patrick is supposedly under a large slab of rock in the graveyard... and it must be true... cos the rock has a plaque right beside it with his name on it ;)

Lots of castles in this area.... small ones called tower houses. There used to be a castle right at the bottom of this street beside where that red brick building with the clock tower is (the old assembly rooms... now the arts centre) but they knocked it down around the start of the 1900's ... the pic below is Kilclief castle... a tower house about 8 miles from here.

if you're having a BBQ LOTD.... you might like to try the tuna steaks with barbequed bananas :bigsmile:

post-59-1090598066.jpg

My uncle's wedding is tonight, there's a brunch thing going on tomorrow at 9am, then I get to come home. Sunday is Warped Tour. I'm not even entirely sure why I'm going, besides I have nothing better to do.... and I want a tan.

Right now I'm waiting for my cousin to come pick me up so we can drive down to our grandparent's house together. Her and I haven't seen each other in at least five years, should be an interesting car ride.

Right now I'm waiting for my cousin to come pick me up so we can drive down to our grandparent's house together. Her and I haven't seen each other in at least five years, should be an interesting car ride.

Especially in that Friday Minneapolis traffic....

Just got back from the dentist. Gonna relax and pull through. ;)

Moodring had 2 wisdom teeth pulled Wednesday, so by comparison I'm rocking.

Wow..is that a castle?

My lady's family will be visiting for the weekend. That's about it. BBQ and swimming and such.

no that's my new house ... arf !

The thing atop the hill is Down Cathedral.... St Patrick is supposedly under a large slab of rock in the graveyard... and it must be true... cos the rock has a plaque right beside it with his name on it ;)

Lots of castles in this area.... small ones called tower houses. There used to be a castle right at the bottom of this street beside where that red brick building with the clock tower is (the old assembly rooms... now the arts centre) but they knocked it down around the start of the 1900's ... the pic below is Kilclief castle... a tower house about 8 miles from here.

if you're having a BBQ LOTD.... you might like to try the tuna steaks with barbequed bananas :bigsmile:

YOUR HOUSE IS A VERY VERY NICE HOUSE UMMA with 2 cats and a great Dog :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :taskmaster: :taskmaster:

and a great vieuw

can i do this Umma

Edited by DUTCH-ONLINE

The day started out kind of slow. First I had to deal with some electricians who shut down the power for an hour unexpectedly. Then after helping load what looked like his office from the back of a truck, had to drive a roommate to the car rental place so he could return it, and then I had to take him to a a car dealer where he pickup his new volvo. And then there was the gardener and the garbage man. In short, I did absolutely no work this am that was of any help to me... :reallymad: As a result, I plan on making up for it this weekend in fun of some sort - tennis, etc

I am working all weekend again :( but I might get a few hours of day light to float in a boat :D .. besides that I am just going to try not to f#*^ anything else up... it'll be a challenge....

Love the pics of your new place Umma... when can I come visit?

Love the pics of your new place Umma... when can I come visit?

next Tuesday any time between 9am and 3pm... after that I have to get the bananas ready and go to LOTD's BBQ. :dancin:

The day started out kind of slow. First I had to deal with some electricians who shut down the power for an hour unexpectedly. Then after helping load what looked like his office from the back of a truck, had to drive a roommate to the car rental place so he could return it, and then I had to take him to a a car dealer where he pickup his new volvo. And then there was the gardener and the garbage man. In short, I did absolutely no work this am that was of any help to me... :reallymad: As a result, I plan on making up for it this weekend in fun of some sort - tennis, etc

Sounds like you've been taken advantage of. No love lost between you. What the deuce do they take you for... some kind of ball boy? Maybe you need a third party to umpire. You can take too much time to serve when you should be getting ready for your next smash, but don't let it bother you it's all just a racket. Go play tennis :bigsmile:

When's the housewarming, Umma. Let us know in advance so we can reserve some airline tickets :lol: Also, what is the law regarding agricultural goods if anyone decides to bring some bananas?

My day improved considerably - all of a sudden my tennis game has come alive...I demolished the competition :bigsmile:

When's the housewarming, Umma. Let us know in advance so we can reserve some airline tickets :lol: Also, what is the law regarding agricultural goods if anyone decides to bring some bananas?

My day improved considerably - all of a sudden my tennis game has come alive...I demolished the competition :bigsmile:

oh yeah... with all that pent up aggression on court... I'll bet you did !

Housewarming was last week... but I'll happily warm it all over again. Bananas are fine.... just dont try to smuggle in meat and dairy or you're in big trouble :wacko: