Video shows homeless man being set ablaze

Bombardier

What's so false about my sense of concern?

Sure, I didn't know him personally, but this man was burned alive for Christ's sake!

How often in the news do you hear about people being set on fire?

Murder, strangling, gunshots, terrorism, beheadings, ..etc.

You hear about those quite regularly it seems, but this really suprised me. That and the fact that up to eight people were involved in it.

It sounds like acts terrorists in the Middle East would perform on people (and may just).

<_>

im lol'ing at your false sense of concern for that guy...

Thanks for explaining it to me because I never would have figured it out. Being an old fart I am not up on the new stuff.

As for the concern for the burned man, I believe it is sincere. Being set on fire is as about as bad as it gets. However, I too have a sick sense of humor and although it really isn't funny that he was burned, I don't have a problem with the joke.

But being a redneck and an unforgiving I hope those 8 are dead before the sun rises so as to make the world a safer place for other people including myself. Texas has the highest number of executions of any state in the United States. If I had my way.......it would be much higher.

It sounds like acts terrorists in the Middle East would perform on people (and may just).

<_>

yep... it really does sound like something that could never happen in America doesn't it... just in those other nasty low life terror ridden countries. <_>

<_>

yep... it really does sound like something that could never happen in America doesn't it... just in those other nasty low life terror ridden countries. <_>

Only a few hours drive from Jasper Tx. That is where the 3 turds dragged Mr. Byrd to death behind their pickup truck a few yrs ago. There are some real scum around if you know where to look. Take a Glock...........

are you happy im back?..

of course you are..

huggles and kiss's for everyone, apart from teh lads..im not gay like you gayfaces.

Oh I'm thrilled. You're worse than shawners over at zp.

How can you make jokes about this guy that was burned alive?

im lol'ing at your false sense of concern for that guy...

My concerns werent false--why would anyone want to have false concerns in a matter like this? Mr. Jip's humor sometimes escapes me, but I know its there somewhere :lol:

are you happy im back?..

of course you are..

huggles and kiss's for everyone, apart from teh lads..im not gay like you gayfaces.

Oh I'm thrilled. You're worse than shawners over at zp.

How can you make jokes about this guy that was burned alive?

well, if the guy was a racist or murderer im sure you wouldnt have the same opinion

Mr. Jip's humor sometimes escapes me, but I know its there somewhere :lol:

He has a warped since of humor that doesn't appeal to everyone. Kinda like a redneck. In fact, I may send him a "redneck" application and see if he wants to join. Rednecks can appreciate an insensitive, callous, and offensive joke. We are an equal opportunity offender. There is no one that safe from our perverse minds. :)