Kentucky cop charged with exposure

Shawn

State police charged an Elizabethtown police officer Tuesday with allegedly exposing himself to a bus full of West Hardin Middle School students on three separate occasions.

Leasor reportedly would drive next to the bus, exposing himself, Hardin County Schools Superintendent Richard Hughes said. During the first two incidents, Leasor's vehicle remained toward the rear of the bus where neither the children nor the bus driver could make out its license plate number.

On Monday, the bus driver's brother followed her bus and copied down the Montero's license plate number.

whoa

if this is true then this guy deserves a hell of a lot more than just a year in prison which this article says is the maximum jail term if he is convicted. although.... being that he is apparently a pervert with pedophilic tendencies on top of a cop... well, a year in the right prison would probably be more than enough.

and he has been placed on paid suspension. wtf is that?

you're so f-ing right daic. disgusting individual, disgusting system.

What?

All this time, you talk about using your guns, and now you want to buy THIS guy a chicken?

Come on! Where is your redneck mantra! Shouldn't we shoot him, according to redneck law?

:shootin: :shootin:

Come on, i'm with ya on this one Redneck!

:rofl: Too true. Where are the threats of violence for his well-being? I think the cop was a liberal... :shootin: :duck hunt:

I think the cop was a liberal...

That should draw Red out, both guns twirlin' - hurry up already and cap the mo'fo'

What?

All this time, you talk about using your guns, and now you want to buy THIS guy a chicken?

Come on! Where is your redneck mantra! Shouldn't we shoot him, according to redneck law?

:shootin: :shootin:

Come on, i'm with ya on this one Redneck!

:rofl:

Good point :good job:

Okay!! By popular demand I am loading up the suburban and will gather you guys up. Then we will do a community drive-by on his ass that will be on the front page of the New York Times! :lol: :good job:

Okay!!  By popular demand I am loading up the suburban and will gather you guys up.  Then we will do a community drive-by on his ass that will be on the front page of the New York Times! :lol:  :good job:

count me in redneck! I figure I shoot better than at least half the police out there.... I know that some of the times I been at the range and there were some police about they all sure looked at me with a little fear in their eyes after seeing my target perfed over and over at k5.

addendum: I am by no means implying or advocating firing upon an officer.... just this one kentucky one!

Edited by gorphon

Can we use Napalm too? Pretty please!?!?!

"...You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' d**k body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like - victory..."

Can we use Napalm too? Pretty please!?!?!

"...You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' d**k body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like - victory..."

:rofl: