Red Cross Was Told Iraq Abuse 'Part of the Process

Bombardier

That was the first sentence the reamining part of your post was even more partisan banter. Its halarious that your calling me partisan and unable to have a objective viewpoint when thats all i ever see you do, and even though i dont agree with you at least im afraid of your opinion enough to demand you stop just because your a moderator.

I'll leave this judgement up to the other members and admins of BK. I obviously have come to the conclusion that the current President has done a poor job and needs to be replaced. I can also show you many threads, including this one, in which I've objectively stated my views. You, on the other hand, seem to be so tied to the conservative dogma that you show no objectivity whatsoever.

So that's it......I'll let others decide who zoomin' who here. I'll be glad to turn my mod duties over if the consensus is that what I feel are honest opinions based on objective evaluation are in actuality heinous distortions of fair play and objectivity designed to terrorize anyone who thinks this administration has done a great job.

And there would be no hard feelings....if what NS accuses me of is true I don't belong in the mod role.

Its easy to sit back and point fingers and have the "i told you so i was always against this and for that" attitude but that doesnt help anyone now and trying to use every bad thing for the past year for political gain isnt helping this country, isnt helping the iraqis, and certainly isnt helping our troops and come november i dont think it will have helped the democrats much either.

There you go again - you neglected to quote my solution. And once again, my thoughts are my own, and not partisan - I cant help it if alot of democrats, and so it appears, a growing number of independents and moderate Republicans think like me. And quite the contrary, the sooner we can bring our serviceman home, the faster they will be able to lead more productive lives - in the meantime, I support their efforts, but not the leadership's decisions that put them there.

:good job: Thanks, Potato. Proabably a good idea and we can agree to disagree. People are passionate about their poltical beliefs and thats a good thing and should continue to be as we don't censor here at BK. Also, Koop, just because you are a mod, there's no need for you not to tell people how you feel on the issues.

Perhaps others might want to continue the thread in the meantime, while the trio above (that includes me) regroup our thoughts...and prepare for our next assaults... :duck hunt: :shootin: :duck hunt: :shootin: :lol:

well I've come to the conclusion if it was Kerry that was president right now and this was his record, there are some republicans that still wouldn't vote for him. some people just refuse to look at the situation as non-partisan, I can honestly say I wish Bush was a great president, but he isn't and if Kerry isn't any better I'd vote him out too.

I obviously have come to the conclusion that the current President has done a poor job and needs to be replaced. I can also show you many threads, including this one, in which I've objectively stated my views. You, on the other hand, seem to be so tied to the conservative dogma that you show no objectivity whatsoever.

What exactly do you know about this "conservative dogma" that your going on about when you not a conservative. Your continuing to assume crap about me that just isnt true about things you dont have a clue about. I think its sad and pathetic that you would accuse me of being a puppet because i refuse i agree with your beliefs, which are your beliefs not mine or anyone elses. Which your starting to come off as a bit pushy to me too.

I dont see how that is being objective, which by saying your objective, your assuming that your always right which is the wrong attitude to have in a discussion. Where the focus isnt who is "right" or "wrong" and thats not my focus when i post my opinions, if its yours or others than good for you, i merely post why i see things a bit differently or question something that doesnt make sense to me.

Maybe if you actually put some more thought into your ideas and presented them better than just the Bush Bashing insults all the time and pretty much saying the same things ive seen others say on tv or in the newspaper.

Im not a republican because i agree with everything about the republican part, im a republican because they have the same views as i do on most issues.

"Anti-Islamic" US General May Have Role in POW Scandal

Lt. Gen. William Boykin is being investigated by the Pentagon because he may have played a role in providing methods to "soften up" Iraqi detainees for interrogation. Boykin once said his Christian God is superior to the one Muslims follow.

If a link is established between Boykin and the abuses carried out at Abu Ghraib, this could be explosive in the Muslim world. Boykin made speeches last Fall where he said US forces were battling "Satan" in the war on terrorism.

Boykin has since denied that he anti any religion. He has not commented about this latest allegation. There were calls to remove him as general months ago but Bush decided to keep him. The Pentagon defended his right to free speech.

Yahoo

I have no idea if the Lt. General is involved in this, and it'll take concrete evidence to establish a conclusive link...but it does seem odd to place a man with his leanings and attitudes anywhere near a situation like this. There had to be someone else they could have used in his spot.

OK Nulls...I'm through trying to have a reasonable conversation with you. You can bait all you want, just as you've always done, but I ain't biting.

I dont get this whole "baiting"/trolling crap your going on about either, is it because i questioned what you posted to me. If you dont mean it and dont want to stick by what you say then dont post it and yes it really is that simple. Since there is no real difference between "baiting" and trolling i dont like being accused of being a troll for merely stating my opinion and its outrageous and insulting.

Which if thats was even remotely true then why are your still responding and futhermore why did you respond my post in the first place if i was baiting or trolling in your opinion?

I dont see how you have been trying to have a reasonable conversation either, i went back and read my first post here and yours and what i posted my opinion and then you responded to pretty much tell me how my opinion is wrong and convince to myself that my own opinion is wrong which is impossible to do to any person.

Edited by NullsRevenge