President Cranky: Bush To Ap Reporter:

Kooperman

Posting Bush's exact remarks from a press conference never seems to be in the best interest of the President or the Whitehouse. I bet the Whitehouse staff member that has to type those things up and put them on the website is proud that he/she can help this administration get re-elected to another term...............

Posting Bush's exact remarks from a press conference never seems to be in the best interest of the President or the Whitehouse. I bet the Whitehouse staff member that has to type those things up and put them on the website is proud that he/she can help this administration get re-elected to another term...............

With Ralph Nader running for president, the Bush re-election seems to be "sure thing" to some ;)

Most people dont think so, but I think Bushie is toast. Just like California voters expressed in the governor's election, I think people just wanna change... Imagine, two one-term Bush's... Too bad, Jeb, maybe in the next life time... :lol:

Quick Robin, to the batmobile!

You and I both know that's never going to happen.

:lol: you wait Ken... we'll get him one way or another.. though I prefer the old fashioned way..... with a little bit of .... THWACK....ZAMMM....POW.... SCHFTAFFFF!

Imagine, two one-term Bush's... Too bad, Jeb, maybe in the next life time... :lol:

Just like the Adam's family--remember them?

At least John Quincy was a man of integrity and devoted to public service. Compared to him W is dogshit. Actually, compared to everything W is dogshit, even when he's compared to dogshit!

Nader....hmmmm. Tanked the Dems in 2000, and he's tanked the Greens in 2004. That by itself is reprehensible inho--they worked so hard to get on the national ballot and now Nader is going to split the 3rd party vote, they'll be off again. I think there's too many people pissed off with him over that and what happened 2000 to give him that much support this year. I'd vote for whatever unknown Green candidate this year before I'd vote for Shnader.

And I doubt this election will be as close as 2000. Iraq's gone straight down the toilet, Bin Laden's still loose and the economy is gaining jobs only if you count Micky 'D's as "manufacturing." Nothing like being unemployed and watching nothing but body bags adding up.

Nope, Nader and Bush will both have the big L's on their foreheads come November.

Edited by CTC Command