Wassup For The 12/26-28 Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

How was Christmas everyone? Mine started out with a power outage in the neighborhood and rain, and more rain. The day ended with a splendid feast.

And the after Christmas sales were crazy. They were almost giving stuff away if you had money.

Currently cooking an experimental meal - believe it or not it smells great!

I officially became a grandpa Christmas Eve. My son's wife delivered a 9 pound 6 ounce girl. Mom and daughter were sent home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. I spent half of today visiting them and I guess I'll do the same tomorrow. The other half of the day will be wasted 4sure. I'm still hoping to find the Motown Complete Singles collection in a lossless format but I may have a better chance of winning the lottery and buying the boxset.

I officially became a grandpa Christmas Eve. My son's wife delivered a 9 pound 6 ounce girl. Mom and daughter were sent home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. I spent half of today visiting them and I guess I'll do the same tomorrow. The other half of the day will be wasted 4sure. I'm still hoping to find the Motown Complete Singles collection in a lossless format but I may have a better chance of winning the lottery and buying the boxset.

Congrat's :thumbsup:

I think this weekend I am going to get excited about my 200th post here on BK!!! It just happens to be this one.

Once the excitement wears off I am going to find a miracle cure for whatever ails me at the moment.

I don't have anything to brag about, i.e. becoming a grandfather (congrats Redneck).

Once the excitement wears off I am going to find a miracle cure for whatever ails me at the moment.

Have some tea or a glass of wine!

I did get a kick ass new tea press for Christmas, maybe I will go in search of some good loose leaf tea and put it to use.

I don't do wine, or alcohol in general, anymore. Good idea though.

I buy green tea from a Chinese place downtown. PM me your address and i will send you some buds - it's grown in china.

congrats, Redneck4sure!! ... a new little one, ummm, not so little, but joy 4sure ... very happy for you all ... enjoy every moment!! ...

: )

Thanks everybody but it really wasn't that hard. :lol:

Congratulations, you old gunpowder snorter! Being a grandpa is great, and the Democratic Party appreciates the possibility of having another female Presidential winner from Texas, which in 2052 will be a solidly blue state. :lol: