Sysense - Cruzing at 140 (Full cd mix)

sysense

cruzingat140-1-1.png

Yahel - Voyage

Dreas - Signs (Akesson Remix)

Veracocha - Carte Blanche

Joop - Sonsuz (Mark Norman Remix)

Koglin & Dewar - Pushed On (Stephen J Kroos Remix)

The Space Brothers - Legacy (Matt Darey Remix)

Ab Project - Eternal Optimism (Original Mix)

Bryan Kearney - Punchline

Greg Downey - Jaws

Dreas vs. Mike Perry - Arctic Sweep (Greg Downey Remix)

Headstrong Feat. Tiff Lacey - Silver Shadow (Original Mix)

Mystery Islands & Stefan Cambridge PreS. Chapter G8 - Time For Commitment (Reconceal Remix)

Nicholas Bennison - Cyphon (Bissen Mix)

Ronski Speed Feat. Aruna - All The Way (Bissen Remix)

Simon Patterson - Panic Attack

Tetrazone - Alphalux (Tenthu Mix)

Terk Dawn - Barent Blue (Tom Colontonio Mix)

Sully - Shock (Phil York & Dark By Design Remix)

Avanto - The Flute (Dave Joy Vs Emphasysts Remix)

Enjoy the ride..

Edited by sysense

I'm sure it's good. I dislike when people put whole albums together into one mp3 file. Maybe I'll see if there is a good program that'll separate the tracks for me.

I'm sure it's good. I dislike when people put whole albums together into one mp3 file. Maybe I'll see if there is a good program that'll separate the tracks for me.

I wouldn't separate it. He's a professional DJ - it's a work of art.

Well I can't until I find some software. I'm not in any hurry to. I'll trust your judgement, Dude. And thanks for the mix, sysense. :thumbsup:

I can name some programs if you are on a Mac

Nope. Thanks anyway. I'll worry about it when I have the time, and then google will be my assistant. :D

To do what you want to do you will have to make a cue sheet then you will be able to tear it apart. Now why you would want to ruin the overall flow of a mix by doing that only you would know. .

I wouldn't separate it. He's a professional DJ - it's a work of art.

Thank you sir for the great comment but I don't know about a work of art. :blush: I think the true artist are the producers and remixers I just string them together in a neat little line.