Wassup For The Weekend - 7/6/07

DudeAsInCool

We are in the middle of heatwave here. I guess it's 'Live Earth' weekend, so I will check that out. I will start the weekend by going to the dentist :o

Whataboutyouall?

i'm blissfully doing NOTHING this weekend and happy about it. i shall watch films, drink, smoke and perhaps see a few nearby friends; missing a full-line up Alabama 3 gig at the moment in St Albans but for the first time, i really don't care. was guestlisted on it as well as for their gig in Ireland tomorrow but passed them both up and am very pleased that i did. (although, if this was Fark one of the Band would be going 'shock ensued' lol)

there's just so much excitement and partying i can take and i need/want my quiet time w/Hunter in order to recharge my batteries. as far as i know, i shall be doing nothing until 23.july when i fly over to Dublin, first time in Ireland and regarding the bunch of nutters i'll be with (both the Band and my friends), it's all gonna be 'watch out Dublin' :lol:

GOOD LUCK, method. :)

re Dude's heatwave: my dashboard tells me it's a blissful 13C right here in Bristol while in London it's 30C/86F and in NYC it's like 28C. i'm wearing my sweatshirt w/all the windows shut at the mo'. ahhhhh, i love summers in this part of England. :)

Yeah...it's pretty hot over here.

Hey SG...nice to see you.

I just learned my son Conor has a benign tumor in his hand...surgery is scheduled for the 27th of July. I'm mentally exhausted and ready to crash big time. I feel like I could sleep for days. I must've AGED a few years with worry...it really makes ya think and be thankful for what you have and who you have in your life and how precious...ok ok.. I'm getting gushy but let me tell you it could've been so much worse and I could have gone off the deep end there...I just know it. Ok..enough drama. I'm blessed and I know it and I'm thankful, he's going to be ok.

SG! Good for you...take it easy and enjoy your little one...Hunter :happy:

Dude...good luck with the dentist. :thumbsup:

Thursday I worked Keith Urban (for the last time!!, read about it in my blog) at Toyota Center.

Friday worked a Comets game.

Today I am off, spending it watching the Live Earth Concert. Waiting on Roger Waters!!

Sunday I am working 311 at the Pavilion. And I prey that it doesn't rain!

Edited by moodyblue

Warflower:

I just learned my son Conor has a benign tumor in his hand...surgery is scheduled for the 27th of July.

OH NO! the best of luck to him...i'm thinking of alla you now and shall be until we hear from you after. but i'm so pleased it's benign. poor baby...and poor you.

I'm mentally exhausted and ready to crash big time. I feel like I could sleep for days. I must've AGED a few years with worry...it really makes ya think and be thankful for what you have and who you have in your life and how precious...ok ok.. I'm getting gushy but let me tell you it could've been so much worse and I could have gone off the deep end there...I just know it. Ok..enough drama. I'm blessed and I know it and I'm thankful, he's going to be ok.

it's your totally fabaroo attitude, that helps muchly, i hope you know. :) :wub: