WASSUP YO For 'Happy Father's Day Weekend 6/15/07!

slum_goddess

London tomorrow for Chris, Brixton and a birthday party w/good friends in Clapham, LancinLee is turning 30. as usual, i am STOKED! :lol:

Father's DAy for this corner of the world, so my weekend is going to be family orientated.

I'm excited to see just what exactly Mr. Boo is going to bring me on Sunday for the occassion :lol:

My son is finally coming home this weekend, and it's his 8th birthday on Monday. :thumbsup: Very psyched about that. The kids are performing their new dance in FirstWorks Providence tomorrow, and only two more days of work next week til VA-K! Then I can get back to woik on my thesis again--going to finish up my research this summer and write that, and hopefully also get my motorcycle running in the very near future.

I'm gonna go down to Chinatown today and treat my myself to a massage :) And I will probably watch the Bonnarroo Festival, from right here on my computer

All-Star baseball practice for the 10 year-olds starts tomorrow at 1 PM, also on Sunday at 4 PM...temperatures in the 90's.... :blink:

Why do they start so early?

Why do they start so early?

Have to have the All-Stars from different teams in the league play together in practice for 2-3 weeks to prepare for the District Championship Tournament...and hopefully the State Tournament afterwards...then their football teams start practices and schools start around August 13th.

Wow..it is COMING DOWN over here...thunder lightning...hehehe love it!

The shower was nice...ok it was boring, I left early. Hopefully, tonight I'll be able to lay down new vocal tracks on my songs...very excited about that.

SG: I PROMISE I'll send them to ya... :thumbsup:

Probably just going to play with my new toy.

i wannit! :)

SG: I PROMISE I'll send them to ya... :thumbsup:

took the words right outta my mouth. rather, outta mah fingers here, lol.

ps, we all missed Lee's b-day party by getting too ripped in Brixton but ended up spending an extra two days south of London in Whitstable w/Rock Freebase and hie beautiful son. :)