I am bored

vipp

hi method77 and warflower,

live in Houston, Tx. Well warflower :) I can honestly tell you that today (7-11-04) is actually very mild.....It's only 94 F and 68% humidity, I really don't like hot :( Give me the cold, snow, drizzle etc any day. I was not born and raised here in TX and it just really really gets to me (the heat and humidity) I become a mole in the summer down here :)

live in Houston, Tx. Well warflower :) I can honestly tell you that today (7-11-04) is actually very mild.....It's only 94 F and 68% humidity, I really don't like hot :( Give me the cold, snow, drizzle etc any day. I was not born and raised here in TX and it just really really gets to me (the heat and humidity) I become a mole in the summer down here :)

Fall's my favorite time of year soo if you come to NY...the best time (I feel) is late October (Halloween parade in the Village) early Nov. (NY Marathon)...it's a bit chilly, the leaves turn and it's just nice to walk in the Village.

Personally, I have no desire to go down south (except to New Orleans again)...it's just too hot. :wha': I feel for ya moonglow. Where are you from originally?

You want the snow and cold? Come up to Minnesota anytime except July-September. This is the time of the year when it's hot and humid as hell. Well... I guess if you think 94 is mild... then you'd be fine here. Personally I hate the bitter ass cold in the winter (30+ days of subzero temps can really get to a person), but I think I may hate the humidity in the summer even more.

As far as boredom goes, I'm fairly bored. Sitting here in my air conditioned house thinking about how I don't want to go outside because I'm sure the humidity will knock me over.

live in Houston, Tx.    Well warflower  :)  I can honestly tell you that today (7-11-04) is actually very mild.....It's only 94 F and 68% humidity, I really don't like hot :( Give me the cold, snow, drizzle etc any day.  I was not born and raised here in TX and it just really really gets to me (the heat and humidity) I become a mole in the summer down here :)

You want the snow and cold? Come up to Minnesota anytime except July-September. This is the time of the year when it's hot and humid as hell. Well... I guess if you think 94 is mild... then you'd be fine here. Personally I hate the bitter ass cold in the winter (30+ days of subzero temps can really get to a person), but I think I may hate the humidity in the summer even more.

As far as boredom goes, I'm fairly bored. Sitting here in my air conditioned house thinking about how I don't want to go outside because I'm sure the humidity will knock me over.

It gets very humid here in NY too...whoa...so thick it's hard to breathe.

One thing I don't understand is how people can jog in that weather...they jog through the streets or on the track in the park and I think they must be out of their minds....HOW CAN THAT BE HEALTHY? :o

:blink: you know what, I know a bunch of people that wonder the same thing about all the :wacko: people that jog in Memorial Park when it's 95+ in the middle of the summer down here :wacko:

:) and warflower, I was born and raised in.......(heaven forbid) :bigsmile: .........the big old city of............Los Angeles CA.......... :bigsmile:

I still love LA, but haven't seen those great streets for along time :(

Edited by moonglow

Hey everyone!!

Moonglow...the people who jog in Memorial Park are just plum crazy!! :wacko:

I was born and raised in the great state of Texas and I can't stand this heat we have ALL YEAR ROUND!! Well, we do have some cool days maybe once or twice a year!

As to being bored, I was bored last night (7/14/04) at work, I had to work Jessica Simpson at the Toyta Center in Houston, TX. She has a small show so there wasn't a lot of activity backstage. Plus I had been there ALL DAY. So I was tired as well as bored.

TTFN

thumbsdown :good job: :good job: :good job: :lol: moodyblue I am sooooo glad you are back :good job: :good job: everything goin good with the computer again? I have been having some major problems with mine today, anyway, glad you are back

Moonglow.....Glad to be back!!! As you know I have someone coming over to look at my computer on Thursday.....keep your fingers crossed he can fix it. I hope he can fix it......I am getting tired of coming to the library to use the computer......they only give you an hour to use the thing!!!! See you friday Moonglow!!!

TTFN :)