Wassup For The Weekend 5/25/07 Memorial Day Weekend

DudeAsInCool

Putting together a website for a friend who is being sent to Iraq on Saturday. Gonna take a friend to dinner for her birthday to my favorite steak house on Saturday night. Either going to Disneyland or Laguna Beach on Monday...

How about you?

I'm hoing to Disneyland as well

LMAO! i'm doing glorious nothing --- gonna try to sleep late this wkend and experiment w/sparkly things. and it's a long weekend here, a bank hol monday.

Tomorrow: BBQ in Broad Channel - I'm making my famous caesar salad...lol

Sunday: we're going saiiillllinnnggg (Bill Murray voice)...LOL I've never gone sailing ... this should be alot of fun. I'll take pics.

Monday: supposed to rain...Movies to see Shrek 3 with the kiddies.

Rimone...hey girl. Have fun. ;)

Everyone have a great weekend!

You da man kiwi! That's great. :happy:

thanks WF...it`s a matter of having to....it`s a tiny country school (16 pupils) and the gear they have got is ancient (W98SE running a 6 computer network...huge scripts for network printing commands and network stuff a mile long....you know..half and hour to get a students password accepted to print something....i went down there this morning and threw half of it out...i`m donating some new computers...and i`m going to get the local business community to cough up too...(as the new head of the local school board of trustees i can do that).... :lol: :lol:

thanks WF...it`s a matter of having to....it`s a tiny country school (16 pupils) and the gear they have got is ancient (W98SE running a 6 computer network...huge scripts for network printing commands and network stuff a mile long....you know..half and hour to get a students password accepted to print something....i went down there this morning and threw half of it out...i`m donating some new computers...and i`m going to get the local business community to cough up too...(as the new head of the local school board of trustees i can do that).... :lol: :lol:

pretty soon the town is going to be renamed Kiwiville :)

Wonderful! I'll throw in... Kiwiville...I like it!!

Edited by Warflower

I have a nice story to tell:

One of my assistants at the law firm just got divorced (don't worry .... it really is a nice story). Well, she was so depressed...was actuually at a point where she was like "what is my purpose?" One day she walking down Sixth Avenue on her way to work and runs into an old friend she went to dance school with...they talk and talk...(she's good at that)...anyway, this person tells her of a "program" that she joined where she travels all over the world and teaches dance. Long story short, my assistant is leaving in two weeks to go to South Africa to teach tap dance to young Africans...! We all threw in for her plane ticket, she hooked up with a wholesale shoe manufacturer..or whatever and they donated 50 .. yes 50! pairs of tap shoes...all different sizes...she was beside herself and in tears as she told the story. Anyway, she's found a purpose and damn beautiful one don't cha think...I'm very proud of her and I told her that her job will be waiting for her in two months... :D

Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ubuntufund

I have a nice story to tell:

One of my assistants at the law firm just got divorced (don't worry .... it really is a nice story). Well, she was so depressed...was actuually at a point where she was like "what is my purpose?" One day she walking down Sixth Avenue on her way to work and runs into an old friend she went to dance school with...they talk and talk...(she's good at that)...anyway, this person tells her of a "program" that she joined where she travels all over the world and teaches dance. Long story short, my assistant is leaving in two weeks to go to South Africa to teach tap dance to young Africans...! We all threw in for her plane ticket, she hooked up with a wholesale shoe manufacturer..or whatever and they donated 50 .. yes 50! pairs of tap shoes...all different sizes...she was beside herself and in tears as she told the story. Anyway, she's found a purpose and damn beautiful one don't cha think...I'm very proud of her and I told her that her job will be waiting for her in two months... :D

Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ubuntufund

Kiwi this weekend i`ve been setting up a broadband network and upgrading the computers at my youngest daughters local school..

:thumbsup:

And kiwi, how about DudeAsInCoolsVille :)

some pics from the weekend...this wild pig came down out of the bush this morning at the back of our place to try to get the two little piggies we have in the pen at the moment...my wife collette took the piccies...as these pics were being taken i was ringing one of the local maori boys and he came up with a .303 rifle...two shots and it was all over...i`m waiting for a couple of prime roasts of wild pork once the pig (a 140 pound male)...has hung for a couple of days...also a pic of my youngest playing in an old bath and one of the old original cabins from the old logging camp up the back of our place...dating about 1904...oh, and a kitten with its head stuck in a tin can...my wife managed to get it off after the pic was taken... :) :) ...not a bad weekend...for me...bad for the pig...:lol: :lol:

post-193-1180251120_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251155_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251185_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251210_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251232_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251273_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251298_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251335_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251357_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251381_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251402_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251427_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251455_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251485_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251524_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251546_thumb.jpg

post-193-1180251643_thumb.jpg

I have done nothing but work graduations all weekend!! 4 on friday, 5 on saturday and two today (sunday). Spent the night saturday at my man's place, was too tired to do anything, but I made up for it this morning!!! :thumbsup: :D

Monday I am doing nothing!! Have to do some laundry for work. And I am going to dinner with my Aunt and Uncle Monday night, kinda a birthday thing (b-day aint till the 5th).