Wassup for the 4, lucky, 27 weekend?

DudeAsInCool

recycling the mountain of glass that's piled up in the cuypboard, sleeping, working, eating, drinking...

no tea

the usual unbearable excitement.

Me.......I had to go to court today....for nothing!! The guy that ran a red light and hit someone and the hit MY PARKED CAR last November, decided to take probation. So we didn't get to testify against him!! I had to be there at 8am this morning, and I have been up since 3am, because I couldn't go back to sleep!!!

The good thing is, I am off all weekend!!!

Me.......I had to go to court today....for nothing!! The guy that ran a red light and hit someone and the hit MY PARKED CAR last November, decided to take probation. So we didn't get to testify against him!! I had to be there at 8am this morning, and I have been up since 3am, because I couldn't go back to sleep!!!

The good thing is, I am off all weekend!!!

Rest well, MB

Tonight there's a birthday party at Connelly's Corner in Queens for my friend Rick...he's the webmassa of another forum I visit. I should go but I'm still hurtin' from when slum was here...LOL I think I might just head home right after work tonight....there will be plenty of people to celebrate with him.

Tomoroow:I'm going to work around the house during the day, finally paint my kitchen. Put a pork roast in the oven tomorrow and have a nice dinner. Rent a movie or play a game with the kiddies.

Sunday, if it's nice...we're going to hit McCarren Park again and play frisbee, have a couple of beers and relax on the lawn. :thumbsup:

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

it`s a wet weekend down here on the last frontier...there`s a cross-country motorcycle enduro competition being run just up the road this weekend..i might put my raincoat on and check it out later... :) :)

post-193-1177712296_thumb.jpg

So, it went well then?

:thumbsup:

Yeah ... sure it went well...we drank, talked, laughed, danced...flirted with the guys..you know the usual. ;)

O yeah...we got lost on the Belt Pkwy...lol Wound up in LOng Island...we were just chatting away and I missed an exit somewhere...so we pulled off near the Cross Island and went into an Irish pub and had a beer and got directions...LOL The check engine light went off in my truck...I thought I'd DIE..

My phone fell into a puddle and went completely dead..

SG: I have to send it back and get another... she's a gonner...

Edited by Warflower

:thumbsup: :D

Finally get to see my daughters!!

That's great!

This weekend, lets see I just finished with some stupid errands I needed my truck for. Now were are about to celebrate Beltane--just hid a bunch of chocolate bunnies and eggs out in the yard and the kids just gathered 'em up, then we are going to a May Pole and bonfire thing this afternoon. Tomorrow we are going to a Hindu Holi Day festival and the kids get to perform their Indian dance they have been practicing for the past two months. Then I have to meet my dad so I can drive him up to Providence to visit my uncle, who just had a triple bypass yesterday but seems to be recovering nicely, so far.

you cats make me feel like a slacker. My weekend is puttering. Cut the grass, (done), go to Walmart, (done), go to a niece's softball game (done winners 6-2), and now, it's Saturday night, almost nine, and my dog is lying here snoring and farting as I contemplate going back in my shop and fooling around with my art supplies, see if I can create something.

Tomorrow? Sleep until 9. After that, I'm wide open.

I'm still hurtin' from when slum was here...LOL

oh right, blame it on me *snigger*. i had a FABAROO time, it was great to meet WF in person and it felt like we'd known each other for ages. but last weekend, my plane was held on the runway at JFK for like 90 min extra and by the time i got off, went through Customs (they make you do that now), the usual suspect had been up to Victoria Station, gone and had only to come back again.

we got into BIG TROUBLE later on w/Chris when i happened to mention to Mark there was no way i could see them play cos i was up for nearly 3 days by then. WF, after i got home, i did my laundry (lol) and dried it and tried to crash at about 5AM but couldn't so i just stayed awake until the plane took off thursday night. apart from the trouble, we all went out to Jamm and had a great night listening to the band. and then the trouble began... bah. i should reallly keep my big mouth shut but i feel more allegiance to Chris than i do to Mark. but that's another story, not fit to go into here.

WF, you were still hurtin'? you liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie. :lol::wub:

:icon_mad:

Fabaroo? lolll It was really great meeting you too. :happy:

yes, i distinctly said 'fabaroo'. :) actually i was conscious of trying to keep my made-up words to a minimum and other shite i picked up here, but there came a point when i said something to you (or Wayne or Jamie the cute chick photographer) when i was so gone, i either said 'fabaroo' or something else. raised eyebrows do NOT go down well w/me so i tried to keep my big mouth shut after that.

ps, YOU FORGOT TO GIVE ME THE DISC OF YOUR MUSIC! DAMMIT! i wanna hook you up w/Rob and Mark for them to hear your voice (and i want you in my i-tunes pronto). you VILL fit in my i-tunes! :lol:

yes, i distinctly said 'fabaroo'. :) actually i was conscious of trying to keep my made-up words to a minimum and other shite i picked up here, but there came a point when i said something to you (or Wayne or Jamie the cute chick photographer) when i was so gone, i either said 'fabaroo' or something else. raised eyebrows do NOT go down well w/me so i tried to keep my big mouth shut after that.

ps, YOU FORGOT TO GIVE ME THE DISC OF YOUR MUSIC! DAMMIT! i wanna hook you up w/Rob and Mark for them to hear your voice (and i want you in my i-tunes pronto). you VILL fit in my i-tunes! :lol:

:lol: Hey, I lost Wanye's number or email...whatever that night... could you send to me at the Warflower address? Thank YOU! You were on your best behavior weren't you... hmmmm :glare:

I know...I realized a couple days later when I looked in my truck...I was like ...shit! fuck! lollll ahhahaa

I'll get them to you...promise ... and thank your for that great compliment: "I'm so jealous" .... I am too...you know. ;)

and the WF/SG lovefest continues... i know; let's take over EVERY thread, :lol:

:lol: Hey, I lost Wanye's number or email...whatever that night... could you send to me at the Warflower address? Thank YOU!

i'll send it along in a bit, when i sit down on sofa and see his and Jamie's cards on coffeetable.

You were on your best behavior weren't you... hmmmm :glare:

of course! what i do here, what's acceptable public adult behavior i so totally wouldn't do back there (beginning w/riding shopping carts and shouting out wheeeee! faster and faster down the long sainsbury's aisles and ending talking to new people; people are NOT the same all over. i didn't wanna drag you down w/me---i did it for YOUuuuuuu. :)

I know...I realized a couple days later when I looked in my truck...I was like ...shit! fuck! lollll ahhahaa

I'll get them to you...promise ... and thank your for that great compliment: "I'm so jealous" .... I am too...you know. ;)

ahhhh, get yer ass over here as my guest --- believe me, you won't regret it. and you'll see people older than i raising the bar of acceptable adult behavior. at one point when she was near sane, my mother asked 'what are you trying to prove?' and i'm all 'i'm trying to subvert the dominant hierarchy of acceptable adult appearance and behavior'. this did NOT go down well w/her.

i rolled my eyes and walked out to have yet another cig on her front porch. she hid behind the curtains peering out, watching to see if the neighbors were looking, lol. i wished they had been but it was the middle of one of the afternoons and nobody was home.

Today, it's a power breakfast at the bel air hotel, my favorite hotel in the city. Then a mtg and back to drudgery :)

post-9-1178380252_thumb.jpg