KEEF Richards "SNORTED father's ASHES"

Keith Richards: 'I Snorted My Father'

LONDON (AP) - Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all.

In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Source

post-9-1175628337.jpg

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards said in a new interview with a British music magazine that he once snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine during a drug binge.

Richards, 63, whose fondness for drugs has been openly acknowledged for decades, was quoted by music magazine NME as saying his unusual experiment with paternally enhanced cocaine came after his father's death five years ago.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father. He was cremated, and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow," Richards said in the interview, which was posted on NME's Web site.

"My dad wouldn't have cared," Richards said, adding, "It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

An NME spokeswoman told Reuters the story was genuine and not a late April Fool's joke. She said the interview would appear on newsstands across the nation starting on Wednesday.

According to the report, Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002 at the age of 84.

The veteran rocker, who underwent emergency head surgery in New Zealand last year after falling off a tree stump, also took a swipe at some of the big musical acts of today.

"Everyone's a load of crap," he said. "They are trying to be somebody else and they ain't being themselves. Libertines, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party? Load of crap, load of crap. Posers, rubbish."

Richards said he was proud of his ability to survive despite the excesses of a rock 'n' roll lifestyle.

"I was number one on the 'Who's Likely To Die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list.

"Some doctor told me I had six months to live and I went to their funeral."

Richards' publicist in London was not immediately available for comment on the interview.

source:reuters

image:reuters:DRUG BINGE...Rolling Stones guitarist KEEF RICHARDS says he mixed his father's ASHES with COCAINE and SNORTED them in a shocking new interview......SMOKIN`....

post-193-1175651167_thumb.jpg

we snorted our best friend's ashes after he killed himself way back when. just sayin'. i wanted to snort some of Peter-kitty's ashes but still haven't; they're all in a nice box on my desk and whenever i open them up i still cry.

Snorting remark by Keith Richards doesn't sit well with Disney

He has a cameo in 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End,' but he 'won't be doing a lot of publicity for this movie.'

..."When [a senior Disney publicist] forwarded the [Richards] story to me ... I thought, 'How are we going to spin this?' " Dennis Rice, Disney's senior vice president for publicity, said during a presentation to the media of the studio's upcoming films Wednesday morning.

Read More

Answer: Put it in your pipe and smoke it

It's pretty sick to snort the charred remains of putrifying flesh but then Keef is not entirely sane.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i'd like to write what i've wanted to since BK made me a mod but i won't cos i'm just too nice. and yes i WILL snort Peter's ashes, just not yet. :)