Wassup For the Superbowl Weekend • 2/2/07

DudeAsInCool

fuck the superbowl, Chris is coming over from London to visit me later on and i think he's bringing D Wayne w/him. YAY! i might have the entire band in my house before i take off, whooo-hoooo!

fuck the superbowl, Chris is coming over from London to visit me later on and i think he's bringing D Wayne w/him. YAY! i might have the entire band in my house before i take off, whooo-hoooo!

That would be like me saying--Fuck going out in London.

Chris has been here since yesterday afternoon, D Wayne's in Glasgow but we were on phone and Skype all night talking to other Bammies people and Rock. i'm having a ball here, actually.

today we do some Moaning Don't Mean Ass and over to the Hatchet and then to the local i-Max to see some nature thingy.

ps, where is everyone? getting ready for the Super Bore? :lol:

That would be like me saying--Fuck going out in London.

lol, Chris left a bit early just so he could catch the game w/Dave in some sports bar in London. now he's verily upset that the Bears lost (he's from IL). btw, he and Dave stood out like the proverbial sore thumbs at the sports bar. just sayin'.

ps, as if y'all don't already know this, I HATE COMPETITIVE SPORTS.

It's so damn cold here, but for us freaks here in Minnesota, it doesn't stop life. Until your car doesn't start.

My car didn't start on Saturday, which was awesome. Two theories on that one... something with the gas line, or a cold battery. See, I think it's been a few days since the temperature was above zero.

Once it started, I went to the boyfriend's place and stayed there until Sunday night.

We saw Smokin' Aces yesterday.

That's pretty much it.

Did I mention it's damn cold out? -16F here now. I'm gonna die.

It's so damn cold here, but for us freaks here in Minnesota, it doesn't stop life. Until your car doesn't start.

My car didn't start on Saturday, which was awesome. Two theories on that one... something with the gas line, or a cold battery. See, I think it's been a few days since the temperature was above zero.

That's pretty much it.

Did I mention it's damn cold out? -16F here now. I'm gonna die.

It's -30 degrees below in Chicago, 78 degrees in LA :)