Is Paula Abdul done?

Hemoglobin Harry

does anyone care?

I hate to admit it, but I take guilty pleasure in watching stuff like this. I always wonder though, how can they let her go on TV like that? Don't they notice, or think we will? I am no fan of American Idol. But I have seen clips, and she always seems messed up to me. Of course it could just be those are the clips that make it to the clips shows. But she always reminds me of the tipsy aunt at your cousins wedding.............

I hate to admit it, but I take guilty pleasure in watching stuff like this. I always wonder though, how can they let her go on TV like that? Don't they notice, or think we will? I am no fan of American Idol. But I have seen clips, and she always seems messed up to me. Of course it could just be those are the clips that make it to the clips shows. But she always reminds me of the tipsy aunt at your cousins wedding.............

I don't watch the show either and I don't like to watch people in this kind of state...I'm embarrassed for them. Rasta, I have to agree with you. WHERE'S HER PUBLICIST?!!!!

Edited by Warflower

I hate to admit it, but I take guilty pleasure in watching stuff like this.

there's a word for that: Schadenfreude, it's how i feel (minus the guilt) every time preznit stumbley mcFuck-up has a bruise or whatever or does something stoopit in public.

Following a week’s worth of controversy about her behavior, Fox Broadcasting ordered clips of Paula Abdul swaying, appearing intoxicated, and answering questions on TV news programs in a nonsensical way taken down from YouTube this week.

The move raises questions about where the line should be drawn between copyright infringement and outright censorship. It also shows how quickly an embarrassing piece of footage can become a viral sensation now that videos can be easily uploaded to the web.

“What Fox runs the risk of is using copyright law as a form of censorship,” said Van Baker, an analyst at Gartner Media Service.

Read more at Red Herring

Following a week’s worth of controversy about her behavior, Fox Broadcasting ordered clips of Paula Abdul swaying, appearing intoxicated, and answering questions on TV news programs in a nonsensical way taken down from YouTube this week.

The move raises questions about where the line should be drawn between copyright infringement and outright censorship. It also shows how quickly an embarrassing piece of footage can become a viral sensation now that videos can be easily uploaded to the web.

“What Fox runs the risk of is using copyright law as a form of censorship,” said Van Baker, an analyst at Gartner Media Service.

Read more at Red Herring

I'll have to read this tomorrow....hmmmmm

Fox Hunting YouTube User for Uploading 24 and Simpsons Episodes

20th Century Fox smacked YouTube with a subpoena yesterday demanding the Google-owned company rat out the identity of one of its users who allegedly uploaded un-aired episodes of "24" and repeats of "The Simpsons." Fox is claiming "irreparable harm" in justifying its hunt for the the YouTube user who goes by the name of...

Read more at Gizmodo