wassup for the new year's longass weekend?

slum_goddess

lol, Chris is coming over to visit tomorrow, staying over while we run wild all over Bristol and then on sunday morning we're bringing Hunter back to London w/us. seeing the Rock Freebase Showband and the rest of Alabama 3 twice (or thrice) on new year's eve, once at a private party, then at gigs on which we're guestlisted.

we plan to get verily fucked up and fuck up the rest of what we can, in honor of this year ending. just sayin'. :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

I'm soooo torn: :rolleyes:

I could go to a party $50.00/head, get completely fucked up, get into fight with someone who I know will be there (we're due :glare: ), stay out ALLL night, get up the next day feeling like dogshit and try to face my kids with a smile and a hug.

I could go to my cousin's house in LI, get completely fucked up, stay up all night and then head out into the rain in the AM to drive home.

I could have a few people over my house (like last year) and jam on the guitars, get fucked up into the weeee hours of the night and try to get up the next morning.

OR

I could make a nice dinner, get a movie, get the kids, watch the ball drop at 12:00, let the kids run outside with pots/pans and toast with my neighbors, get on the couch and bring in the new year with hugs/kisses, smiles, feeling good the next morning.

O WHAT TO DO!

To be completely honest and maybe I'm finally growing up but that last one reallly appeals to me right now. :blush:

To all BK Members: May 2007 be the best year of your life!!

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills. May laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success and may happiness slap you across the face. May your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address!

Enjoy and be careful! :jump1:

Edited by Warflower

good one, WF. :lol:

here i am up at the asscrack of dawn apart from 'dawn' doesn't happen for another few hours. i'm spoinging my ass off and only slept like four hours last night...not good, not good. dunno how i'm gonna make it until tomorrow night. but somehow w/the help of all godz' drugs and shit, i'm sure i'll manage, lol

WATCH OUT, LONDON!

good one, WF. :lol:

here i am up at the asscrack of dawn apart from 'dawn' doesn't happen for another few hours. i'm spoinging my ass off and only slept like four hours last night...not good, not good. dunno how i'm gonna make it until tomorrow night. but somehow w/the help of all godz' drugs and shit, i'm sure i'll manage, lol

WATCH OUT, LONDON!

O I have faith in you girl! :cleader:

Take lots of pics! B)

aw, thank you WF. but here i am up too early again while Chris is blissfully sleeping it off. long day/night ahead of me. um...i need (more) 'good druuuuugs!' *in a Brad Pitt/12 monkeys voice*

So will you all be happy to leave 2006 behind?

it sucked balls for me (remember i was MIA for eight months or more) until Autumn. then it turned fabaroo (including the republicunts going down and i do mean DOWN on election day). fuck most of 2006, i can't wait for it to be over.

Working weekend for me!! Friday Rockets and saturday went to my man's place before we had to go work a hockey game and yesterday had to work a Rockets game.

Today I am doing nothing!!

Holiday hangover - in return for partaking in all the holiday festivities, and many gracious hosts, DAIC caught a cold. Not the best way to begin the new year grrrrrrrr :( I am taking various cocktails of pills, gargling with salt water, and capping them with shots of liquor :)

I am taking various cocktails of pills, gargling with salt water, and capping them with shots of liquor :)

yeah, get well ASAP, Dude. um...i lost my voice on new year's eve and had a horrible cough the day after. missed my 1. january 17,00 train (on purpose---i didn't wanna split) and only got back home here about an hour ago. about the voice/cough/cold thing, i don't recommend it for everyone but what my friends gave me worked wonders and i was talking like a madman (as usual) two seconds later. just sayin' :lol:

all i can say about my new year's eve through last night was that i had one of the best times of my life w/Chris and Alabama 3, both at his flat and at all the parties and gigs where the band insisted we come w/them. really can't say much more.

O I have faith in you girl! :cleader:

Take lots of pics! B)

oy...i did. lol, where to begin? i took pics and vids (didn't bother w/the debauchery shots cos i knew they would'nt be approved---and there were a LOT of them, most rather funny as fuck) anyway, i'll upload them to my site later but since most here aren't into the band, don't bother even looking.

oh, and i was given the same Christmas presents by two of the Bammies --- higher quality and much different studio tracks from off their new album. *proud* :)

wish i was still in London but boy, it's great to be back home. btw, Hunter made a LOT of friends this weekend---he was sooo cute showing off and shit, as he tends to do w/new people. ps, now i'm convinced he's teh gay (not that there's anything wrong w/that). the dudes in the band and all their guests agree w/me. :)