BEYONCE to star in lesbian flick with Eva Longoria

Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria will play lesbian lovers in a new movie.....

The gorgeous stars have revealed they are set to star in sexy Victorian drama Tipping The Velvet.

Eva, one of the stars of hit TV show Desperate Housewives, said: "Yes it's true. We are talking about doing the movie together. It's such a wonderful novel, a beautiful love story."

Director Sofia Coppola is hoping to bring Sarah Water's novel about sexual repression to the big screen and is desperate for Beyonce and Eva to take the roles of a 1890s music hall star, Kitty Butler, and her lesbian lover Nan Astley.

Beyonce, 25, thinks it is time the world was treated to a classic lesbian love story.

The singer, who was speaking at a New York benefit for ovarian cancer, said: "We've had Brokeback Mountain so the time is right for this divine novel to get the same treatment."

Beyonce and Eva are said to be incredibly excited about the steamy love scenes and can't wait for filming on the project to start.

A source revealed: "They weren't at all coy about the sex scenes. In fact they both seemed to think it would be more fun than doing the same work with a man. It's going to be very hot."

The BBC's TV adaptation of Tipping The Velvet caused outrage four years ago with its graphic sex scenes, which included cross-dressing and the use of sex toys.

source:Reuters

image:Reuters:CRAZY IN LOVE...BEYONCE KNOWLES and Desperate Housewives actress EVE LONGORIA are to play lesbian lovers in Victorian drama Tipping The Velvet.

post-193-1163375051_thumb.jpg

just wondering if they'll be a furor over this in the States, at the same degree there was over Brokeback Mountain. :lol:

this is some people's lives, fucktards (not talking to anyone here). DON'T SEE THE FILM IF YOU KNOW IT'LL GET YOUR KNICKERS IN A TWIST. morons. :lol:

just wondering if they'll be a furor over this in the States, at the same degree there was over Brokeback Mountain. :lol:

Wonder is they will call them on the carpet for this, or should I say, rugs... Speaking of which, The Carpet Baggers would be a good title.. or should it be Rug Munch... :lol:

Just kidding--I have a feeling this will actually turn out to be a good movie

this is some people's lives, fucktards (not talking to anyone here). DON'T SEE THE FILM IF YOU KNOW IT'LL GET YOUR KNICKERS IN A TWIST. morons. :lol:

Depending on the presence of love scenes, there may be a problem with widespread theater masturbation....

Easy there. You're looking for negativity where there is none yet.

i'm just sayin' that Brokeback Mtn drove some right-tards crazy. lessee them dis this shit, i triple dare them to, the hypocrites.

shithead: 'Depending on the presence of love scenes, there may be a problem with widespread theater masturbation....

:lol::lol::lol:

LONGORIA...BEYONCE...deny lesbian film rumours......

Eva Longoria has slammed reports she is to play Beyonce Knowles' lesbian lover in a new film.

The Desperate Housewives actress has denied she and Beyonce are set to star as lovers in period drama Tipping the Velvet.

She told People magazine: "Believe me, I would love to work with Beyonce one day. She's so talented. But this is definitely not something we are doing together. It's completely and absolutely not true."

It had been reported that acclaimed director Sofia Coppola was planning to bring Sarah Walter's novel about sexual repression to the big screen and was desperate for the sexy pair to take the roles of 1980s music hall star Kitty Butler and her lover Nan Astley.

Eva insists the rumours that began last week started before she had even ever met Beyonce. She said: "Beyonce and I were like, 'What is the deal?'

"What makes me crazy is that there are quotes out there, quotes from me saying it's true. But in fact it's not true. And there are quotes of Beyonce saying it's about time we had a female Brokeback Mountain. We never said that."

The Crazy In Love singer's spokesman backed up Eva's comments, saying: "This is not happening. We've never heard of this film."

source:Bang! Showbiz

image:reuters:BEYONCE...denies LESBIAN movie RUMOURS....

post-193-1163624804.jpg