Heather Claims She Secretly Taped Paul's Physical Attacks On Her

Heather: I've got secret tapes of violent rows with Macca

Heather Mills has taped evidence to back up claims that Sir Paul McCartney physically attacked her, say friends.

When her explosive court divorce papers accused the ex-Beatle of violently attacking her during their four year marriage she was branded a 'fantasist' and a 'liar'. But, according to supporters of Miss Mills, she is ready - and able - to back up her claims with recorded, indisputable evidence.

Read more

Don't let the baby face fool you. We really don't know the man. Anything's possible.

the woman is clearly a bitch--I woulda slapped her :lol:

I think Paul got violent when he learned of Heather's past and that he did the things she said although I do not believe he seriously hurt her. People usually tell the truth about each other during a divorce.

Heather claims not to be a golddigger, then turns down a $60 million settlement because she wants more.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

IMO, paul has always been a dipshit w/his pop crap, even when in the beatles. i hope she sues the shit outta him and wins big.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

IMO, paul has always been a dipshit w/his pop crap, even when in the beatles. i hope she sues the shit outta him and wins big.

you want her to win because he wrote silly pop songs? she's a fucking golddigger and shouldnt get a nickel

Heather: Paul beat up Linda as well

Her latest and most outrageous claim causes fury in the McCartney camp

Heather Mills has outrageously alleged that Sir Paul McCartney used to beat up his first wife Linda - a claim that even her own supporters say puts a question mark against her honesty.

The former model's extraordinary claim follows the publication of explosive divorce papers alleging that Sir Paul had attacked her with a broken wine glass. She threatened to repeat it in court.

A close friend told The Mail on Sunday: "She told me that he did to Linda what he did to her. She says that staff of Paul's told her that Linda had also suffered abuse."

Read more

Right. I hear there is green cheese on the moon, too

you want her to win because he wrote silly pop songs? she's a fucking golddigger and shouldnt get a nickel

nope, i want her to win big cause IMO he was always a total asshole as well as tried to fuck over John Lennon. nope, i won't go into details cause this shit's like decades old and it bores me to look back into the past.

A lot of people mst have liked that "pop crap", or else there would be no gold to dig in the first place.

yup, so they did, so they did and keep on doing. i guess nobody's ever noticed that i never went w/that which a lot of people like. :)