Wassup For the Weekend • 7/14/06

DudeAsInCool

It's that time again... I don't know what it's like around the rest of the world, but it's been kind of hot here in LA and I'm roasting :( I'm thinking about going down to Santa Monica tonight to catch Bitter:Sweet at a local club, and its only 10 bucks, for what is like the hottest combo in LA :) :) :)

Listen to Bitter:Sweet

How about you guys?

Working at my friends store tomorrow, in the heat. On Sunday Karen is going to meet my daughter, and her husband. Thats going to be very interesting, as my daughter remembers me telling her about being enegaed to Karen before I met her mother.

Riding the light rail tonight, just for kicks I guess. The Aquatennial begins tonight, with a free show by Semisonic so I'm gonna try to get my friend to stop by there. We'll see. Free stuff is awesome.

Hunter: You should take pictures on Sunday :)

I need to stay up as late as I can in order to sleep tomorrow in prep for a night shift. My Team Leader training is starting, so I need to be on top form.

1 am and I'm wavering already. I did have The Omen lined up to watch, but the sound is out, which is unusual. I'll have to take it back ;)

Without fear to keep me awake, I need another plan...

Without fear to keep me awake, I need another plan...

Perhaps there is a bedroom window you can sneak in to like the good ol' teenage days? :)

Well a flatmate has his cousin staying, who is a hot Polish girl who walks around in her undies. There is some ambigous giggling that omits from their room now and again, but if she really is sleeping on the floor and not breaking incest laws, perhaps I should try and get past the language barrier??

Well a flatmate has his cousin staying, who is a hot Polish girl who walks around in her undies. There is some ambigous giggling that omits from their room now and again, but if she really is sleeping on the floor and not breaking incest laws, perhaps I should try and get past the language barrier??

might even slip her a Polish one of your own :lol:

it`s a beautiful sunny day down here.....not much on...cruising, eating, drinking (coffee), smokin`, listening to music....posting on beatking......what a life!!.... :) :)

image:my front yard from my office window... :)

post-193-1152928030_thumb.jpg

post-193-1152929607_thumb.jpg

I'm trying to solve problems that I got myself into. Both business and personal. Wish me luck...

i'll trade u my finances and entertainment clients for your issues :)

okay, no Aquatennial. Just drinking at a few random places downtown, free stuff at Caribou, and free live music at ... across from Caribou. Indie band Low was supposedly there, but we left during the artist before them because she .... uh... kind of sucked. Just a little.

Plus, I was hungry.

Now it's 2am and bedtime. :D

I've been carless this weekend, because I dont want to smog and register my old car as I am just about to get the new one. But that hasn't stopped me from livin' a Hollywood lifestyle :) Bitter:Sweet was terrific - I cant believe it was their first sold out concert - they played for about 200 people. Today I told the RTD down to one of the studio's where a music video was being made for one of my clients - and that was fun, too.

Yesterday we went to the first aggie fair of the year, watched the ox pulls and antique tractor pulls. the rides were ridiculously expensive, would have been cheaper to buy the kids each a carton of cigarettes. Today I played Titan Quest and worked outside, after the sun got behind the big oak tree in the yard. Freaking hot out. Mowed the lawn. Started fitting the oak planks onto my trailer, now that its back from the welders. Tomorrow have a bunch of erands to do before hitting the old research again.

Now I'm going to go play me some more TQ! :icon_mad:

and good luck method :thumbsup: