Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

BLACK LIVES MATTER! ×
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
The Hunter

Default skin

Im wondering where the default skin is for the site. I dont mean to be picky, but that is my personal prefference, as causes less eye strain, for these poor tired old eyes.

Me too, Hunter...I'm using Arobase now, but prefer the default I've been using for so long.

It must have been switched by accident. There was no talk of replacing midnight metal.

Or do you mean the IPB default skin? We did remove that one.

It must have been switched by accident. There was no talk of replacing midnight metal.

Or do you mean the IPB default skin? We did remove that one.

we also added some easy on the eye skins

we also added some easy on the eye skins

ps, the skin selector should be moved to the front page for easy access

I tried all of the available skins, and the IPB default skin was the one I used. Smooth clean, and easy on the eyes when you are logged into 4 or more forums. Hey I dont have a life.

I tried all of the available skins, and the IPB default skin was the one I used. Smooth clean, and easy on the eyes when you are logged into 4 or more forums. Hey I dont have a life.

method or someone will take a look at it. we had some errors on that skin when we switched over to the new boards

I tried all of the available skins, and the IPB default skin was the one I used. Smooth clean, and easy on the eyes

Once again, I agree....bring back the IPD default or method will be hit by lightning. :mad:

have you looked at the bottom of the page on the active topics--that skin is there and working

I just checked, and i dont see it.

so the IPB 2.1 default is another skin entirely?

Well the one i was using sure looked a lot different than this, and dont see IPB 2.1 listed. I dont know if its only available to the admin, but i dont see it, and i have cleaned out my cookies.

It is looking better, but its not the same, and that is the point I was trying to make. As long as it stays similar to this, its much easier on the eyes, and Im not being a grouch, I just hate all the eye candy, when the default skin was made for a reason. Actually I despise eye candy, unless its wearing a bikini, or less. LOL

It is looking better, but its not the same, and that is the point I was trying to make. As long as it stays similar to this, its much easier on the eyes, and Im not being a grouch, I just hate all the eye candy, when the default skin was made for a reason. Actually I despise eye candy, unless its wearing a bikini, or less. LOL

currently, i see 5 skins available--maybe they havent all been made accessible to everyone. the old default skin became a big issue--rainbow was locked out for 3 days--i used the skin to see what the problem was and I couldnt get out! so im not sure what the deal is. Method created a number of others--sorry, you cant see them yet...

I am....

Not as hard to get along with as I am. I mean, what's the big deal with Skins anyway? All they are good for is scratching...and drawing blood. Meoooowwww!

I only see five options... I am currently using Drunk Foundation. It's not bad.

I disabled the IPB blue and replaced it with Arobase cause I thought it was very similar but much cleaner. I'll put it back

dude, when you see a star next to the skin it means that only admins can see it

I use that too dude

Drunk foundation is good also

Can I just say I live the BoGeHoHaHoHeHi (!) skin. Very clean, very sexy.

Top job meth.

yep, excellent job. and BoG... does rock. I'd love to see Deep Maroon like this, too

Dear method,

The aging Hunter and I appreciate your sorry ass restoring the old folks

skin. To show our appreciation, Hunter has arranged for you to enjoy an exclusive hunting trip with Dick Cheney in the densest woods of Nova Scotia.

koop