Bands & Artists That Suck!

DudeAsInCool

Who grates your ears - what music can't you stand. Rant and Rave - let it all hang out! I'll start:

All the Boy Bands - I cant stand those little dance numbers or their squeaky little songs.

And one that's more specific. I think it's Linkin Park that destroyed The Who's "Behind Blue Eyes" I'd like to slap all of them for that one!!

Sorry, RD. That was Limp Bizkit on their latest album, last year's Results May Vary. It sounded good to me, but I don't believe I've heard the original. Aside form that, I don't care much for The Who. I don't think I enjoy a single song of theirs (that they sing).

I think I have trouble with Chingy. I think anyone who knows him will know the song I'm referencing. But then again, I have trouble with most rap.

psychofun

Well, I think we all hate boybands and the "divas"...It's sad thinking they get money for dancing as one and looking good. I don't think they even right most of their music do they?

I'm with lord of the dense with the whole rap thing. I don't understand anything with rap. Hey dense, maybe we can jam together

jammin'2

Well paladin, you got a good profile going for you. I dig the Family Guy sig. A while back I got the entire series on DVD. I also dig RATM and other metal & rock. As far as jammin', we're on separate coasts. And I have yet to get the drum kit that I need to be the aspiring drummer that I'd like to be. But who who knows? Maybe everything will fall in to place someday.

Dreams: ( thumpin' )

psychofun

Well paladin, you got a good profile going for you. I dig the Family Guy sig. A while back I got the entire series on DVD. I also dig RATM and other metal & rock. As far as jamming, we're on separate coasts. And I have yet to get the drum kit that I need to be the aspiring drummer that I'd like to be. But who who knows? Maybe everything will fall in to place someday.

Dreams: ( thumpin' )

psychofun