redneck's new car & accessories

rainbowdemon

Joe, I'd like to buy that rig. The trailer seems to be something special too but the pic doesn't show it all. :lol:

Excrement, I had to park the motor home. Gas prices got so bad and it only got about nowhere on 50 confederate dollars worth of gas. :(

Snow? that deep??? That mofo ain't in Dixie!!!!!! :o

Dude, That computer prolly is a Mac. They don't run.....just like a damn Ford. :bigsmile:

Edited by Redneck4sure

:lol:

I'm sure she had a great time. Learn to hunt bears at an early age and when she gets older she can hunt liberals. There are lots of those in her home state. :lol:

They are dumber than the bears and smell worse but they are a bigger nuisance and need to be shot and ran over. Or you can just run over them and then shoot them. It's all the same. She seems like a bright girl and I'm sure she will figger it out. :bigsmile:

btw, have y'all seen my rich neighbors new car?

post-59-1127111352.jpg

Edited by Redneck4sure

I hear they marry young in Redneck country :lol: Just remember, Red, by the time she's 64, she's gonna look like Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies (oops, I forgot, you're into Hillbillygoats..or is that kids???) :lol:

post-59-1127111770.jpg

old enuff to bleed, old enuff to breed. get 'em while they're young.......get 'em while they're dumb. :bigsmile:

She will have no problem getting a date. She is cute, well dressed and has her own shotgun. :lol:

by the time she is 64 I will be so far past dead it won't matter what she looks like. :P

Edited by DudeAsInCool

You can have my share. I will stick to the Poke Salad and Chitlins.

btw, how much did it cost you to have those shipped to Californie? I knooooow you bought some. :lol:

What are you pokin? Ah Well, ya never kiss and tell, ya know? Seriously, eatin' ain't cheatin', and I prefer the eatin' in Hollywood :lol:

post-59-1127113485.jpg

If a breeze comes up you will be able to see all the way from Merry Christmas to Happy New Year!! :wub:

Just think Red, a liberal girl got your goat - might be into them, too :lol:

I ain't got into one lately. :wha':

I knew you had a thing against Kerry - now I know why :lol: Sorry to hear you aint gettin'any... me thinks you been hangin' with the wrong boys...

http://www.rense.com/general21/SAboys.htm

You surf way too much!!

Geez, Steve, if you add in that 1968 was a leap year, AND it was the year of the monkey in the Chinese calendar, I still don't think you're going to get Kerry off the hook.

First his staff claimed he never said he was in Cambodia. Then they said he mis-remembered the dates. How long before he completely backs off the Cambodia claim? This is starting to look like a classic rolling admission.

"Senator, someone claims you have sex with goats."

I have never had sex with goats!

"Senator, your ex-wife says she left you because you were having sex with goats."

I did not have sex with that goat. We just necked a little, and there was some heavy petting. That goat wanted it.

"Senator, Hustler magazine has pictures of you having sex with the goat."

That goat was of legal age, and it was a consensual relationship. I'm a proud goat-fucking American.

That is funny as Hell however! :lol:

I know how he feels. :)

You surf way too much!! 

True ..but I'm quick on the draw. Imagine if I had a gun :lol:

This would be funny too, if it werent true:

"We know about Aids and we are very afraid of it. That is why we are having sex with these goats. Goats don't have Aids.

"We see people in the village dying everyday. It's because they have slept with one another and infected each other. Goats can't get those infections. We would therefore rather have sex with them," a grade 11 scholar said.

"It's obvious that if I'm not sick there is nothing I can transmit to goats and goats to me. We won't become HIV-positive because goats don't get Aids. We often share the same goat and don't get each other's diseases," he said.