Nugent Offers To Shoot Bears After Fatal Mauling

I am for someone volunteering to shoot Ted. :lol:

As for bears I have seen many of them in woods in my line of work and no problems so far. Of course I don't do idiotic things like feeding them (leaving my trash and bird feeder out), messing with bear cubs or cornering one in campground. I be more afraid of running into Ted than any bear any day of the week. At least bears are not assholes by nature.

Also statistically you are more likely to get shot by some criminal with a gun or run over by a drunk driver (or sober) than mauled by bear.

:bigsmile:

I had a bear in the yard last night, and it didnt bother with me at all. Although you can never be sure what they will do. I was a bit upset last night and may have been a bit touchy, sorry folks. I dont really care about bears one way or the other, I just cant stand a dipshit like Nugent sticking his nose in.

You know the thing is guys like Nugent make hunters look like kids with a new bow n arrow shooting kittens in an alley.

I have been an archer from the age of 12, and became a hunter much later in life. I run into gungho types all the time, and most are a threat in the woods, and in public. The rest of us just quietly go about our hunting without being such an ass as to actually turn people against guns, and hunters. Mr Nugent please keep your ass out of our country, and your pointy nose out of our business. We have more than enough skilled hunters here to manage our animals. I dont need to brag about what I shoot on tv, and as long as its a clean kill, the meat is handled properly so as to not be wasted, and I have my winter supply of said meat that is not pumped full of growth hormones, Im happy.

Ted should shut his yap, and stop talking the talk, and just peacfully walk the walk of a real hunter.

I am human and king of the earth. All is my territory.

oh so you're a dominionist--that explains a LOT :lol:

What exactly is dominionism?

It is the worldview of the human supremacist: The view or belief held by one species, Homo sapiens sapiens, that it has a divine right—a God-given license—to use animals and everything else in the living world for its own benefit.

from here