Hillary Duff Tops Billboard Charts!

hilaryduff.jpgHilary Duff Scores First Billboard #1 WithMost Wanted LP

Compilation of hits and new tracks sold nearly 208,000 copies its first week out.

Most Wanted — a compilation disc mixing Duff's biggest hits with current "TRL" favorite "Wake Up" and other new tracks — lived up to its name its first week out. The collection sold close to 208,000 copies to become Duff's best-performing debut and opens as Billboard's #1 album.

http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1508240/2...equestid=233133

:o

The Duffster. My 7 year-old is obsessed with her. Disney dot com had her music posted, and she kept playing it over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over *smack*.

I finally *ahem* acquired the album, and put it on a cd. Here hun, go listen in your room.

On the upside, I don't mind Hillary Duff, because I'm a pervert.

Yeah, that's what the music industry is going for.

The shitty, bland, manufactured music part will suffice for most young kids/young adults (sadly), and the blond Barbie angle will attract older males.....well, mainly just their penises.

Even with P2P, things like MTV, advertising, merchandise, and inflated concert prices make them aircraft carrier sized lumps of cash.

Yeah, that's what the music industry is going for.

The shitty, bland, manufactured music part will suffice for most young kids/young adults (sadly), and the blond Barbie angle will attract older males.....well, mainly just their penises.

Even with P2P, things like MTV, advertising, merchandise, and inflated concert prices make them aircraft carrier sized lumps of cash.

Actually, what they go for is someone dad will ogle whilst taking his little teenie boppers to the overpriced concert.

It's not so much gate prices that get me, as the $15 12oz pepsi.

..wasn`t there something about this in the predictions of Nostradamus.....??..ah yes, here it is...... :)

j. Feminine aspects of God revered again..

===

I p284 (cII-87)

The feminine aspects of God have been ignored, neglected and reviled.

After the demise of the Antichrist the pendulum will swing back into

balance. In early ages and in ancient societies the female aspect of

God was worshipped and revered. The masculine aspect was also

respected but was subordinate. During the patriarchal era, which

extends into the present, the female aspect was suppressed and

repressed. Society will come to terms with the divinity of both

masculine and feminine aspects. In the course of these events Hillary Duff will top the Charts...

This momentous event will help foster a more balanced world view.....Really..it will.. :)

..wasn`t there something about this in the predictions of Nostradamus.....??..ah yes, here it is...... :)

:lol:

j. Feminine aspects of God revered again..

===

I p284 (cII-87)

The feminine aspects of God have been ignored, neglected and reviled.

After the demise of the Antichrist the pendulum will swing back into

balance. In early ages and in ancient societies the female aspect of

God was worshipped and revered. The masculine aspect was also

respected but was subordinate. During the patriarchal era, which

extends into the present, the female aspect was suppressed and

repressed. Society will come to terms with the divinity of both

masculine and feminine aspects. In the course of these events Hillary Duff will top the Charts...

This momentous event will help foster a more balanced world view.....Really..it will.. :)

Your post gave me a brain tumor.

I'm sending you the medical bill, considering the lack of national health care in the United States.

hitwall

I'm sending you the medical bill, considering the lack of national health care in the United States.

hitwall

thank you ken..glad i could be of assistance.......we have a good public health service down here in nz.... :)

hitwall

thank you ken..glad i could be of assistance.......we have a good public health service down here in nz.... :)

:lol: OT: for a wrap-up on our health care system, look here ; it ends w/

One of the great mysteries of political life in the United States is why Americans are so devoted to their health-care system. Six times in the past century—during the First World War, during the Depression, during the Truman and Johnson Administrations, in the Senate in the nineteen-seventies, and during the Clinton years—efforts have been made to introduce some kind of universal health insurance, and each time the efforts have been rejected. Instead, the United States has opted for a makeshift system of increasing complexity and dysfunction. Americans spend $5,267 per capita on health care every year, almost two and half times the industrialized world’s median of $2,193; the extra spending comes to hundreds of billions of dollars a year. What does that extra spending buy us? Americans have fewer doctors per capita than most Western countries. We go to the doctor less than people in other Western countries. We get admitted to the hospital less frequently...

...The United States spends more than a thousand dollars per capita per year—or close to four hundred billion dollars—on health-care-related paperwork and administration, whereas Canada, for example, spends only about three hundred dollars per capita. And, of course, every other country in the industrialized world insures all its citizens; despite those extra hundreds of billions of dollars we spend each year, we leave forty-five million people without any insurance. A country that displays an almost ruthless commitment to efficiency and performance in every aspect of its economy—a country that switched to Japanese cars the moment they were more reliable, and to Chinese T-shirts the moment they were five cents cheaper—has loyally stuck with a health-care system that leaves its citizenry pulling out their teeth with pliers.