The Evil Weed

Cerebral_Assassin

Read this, I tend to agree with what this guy has to say...............

The Evil Weed

What happened to the good old days when you could purchase marijuana seeds in the mail from other countries? Now the DEA, because they have nothing better to be doing are cracking down on companies or individuals who sell these types of seeds to residents on US soil. Apparently the DEA has busted all the Columbian drug lords that smuggle the cocaine into our countries, and they have stopped all the heroin that floods our streets and schools. Since they have stopped all of the importing of drugs such as these, you know the ones that destroy families and make parents sell their kids for, they have decided to crack down on the evil weed.

Now let me say this, I have purchased these types of seeds before, and yes I have grown them to huge plants that have made me stare in wonder for many seconds. I guess I am a criminal, I guess the DEA needs to lock me away because I have experimented with the evil weed. I can't really understand why the DEA thinks weed is as evil as some of these other substances, I mean sure it makes mother fuckers hungry and makes us relax, but what harm can it really do?

None.

- How many weed addicts do you know that needed to go to rehab to get off the shit?

None.

- How many women have sold their children for a nickel bag?

None.

- How many women do you know who prostitute themselves to support their Marijuana habit?

None.

- What drug helps people with chronic pain, live healthier and happier lives?

Marijuana

- What drug helps people who can't eat from lack of appetite from chemo therapy eat to help keep them alive?

Marijuana

That's right, not crack or heroin or meth, that rots peoples teeth out of their head. It's our good old friend Marijuana, which I might add comes from the earth, which cures so many sick people. How could a drug so good, be deemed so bad? I mean I could go on and on about the benefits from smoking weed, and still the DEA and the United States paints this picture of Marijuana as this killer drug that ends lives.

It's simply not true.

I'm in no way a supporter of drug use, drug addictions can ruin many lives, but Marijuana just isn't that type of drug. If you think different it's because of one of three reasons:

A. You have never smoked weed and listen to the media, so you are ignorant on the subject.

B. You are closed minded, and consider all drugs an addicting evil.

C. You are gay.

So back to the reasons for this rant, the DEA is trying to extradite this guy from Canada for selling Marijuana seeds from another country, and shipping them to the US. Now nothing ever transpired on US soil, so where the fuck do these guys get off? In fact they are seeds, not plants, buds or bags of weed. Just seeds. What if I like them sprinkled on my salads? Should we both go to jail because of my weird cravings I have for weed salad? In the eyes of the US government and the DEA, we should. How sad is that? A positive drug that heals many people daily will ultimately send many innocent people to prison, only to clog them with a bunch of spiritual healers.

So in closing, remember kids;

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

There is this big fuss in england ATM about binge drinking. It has become the thing to go out and get drunk for the sake of getting drunk. Come 11pm/2am when the pubs/clubs turn out, the police are struggling to control the violence, crime and people who are too drunk to even get home.

People are suggesting all sorts of solutions - all night drinking, prohibition, fining pubs with lots of drunks, etc - but no one I've heard has suggsted full legalisation of selling and consuming weed. If half the people going out to get drunk stayed at home and got stoned instead, that is half the problem instantly gone. Plus it would help the governments vision of a cafe culture.

Shouldnt take much tax on weed to deal with any externalities.

The laws against weed have to be the most stupid I know of. You see these little books of (i'm guessing 90% made up) crazy laws - like it is legal to kill a frenchmen on sunday with a pitchfork - but for some reason they never have "it is illegal to smoke weed".

Since they have stopped all of the importing of drugs such as these, you know the ones that destroy families and make parents sell their kids for

I partially agree with this person, but this comment is flawed.

He implies that families CANNOT be destroyed by marijuana.

That's not true because I seen it happen before.

It's not common by any stretch of the imagination, but like I said, I seen it happen, therefore his/her comments are false according to logic.

- How many women have sold their children for a nickel bag?

None.

I'm amazed at his ability to know the history of every human ever from the very beginning of our existence.

He must be some kind of deity.

- How many women do you know who prostitute themselves to support their Marijuana habit?

None.

I know two, but then again they're also into other drugs.

You could say that my comment is flawed because the other drugs could be the cause, but my statement is correct according to this person's comment (which is also flawed).

The bottom line is this guy is bias, and he's downplaying any and all negative effects of marijuana, and there are some, especially for certain people (a few I know).

The way the U.S. government is operating when it comes to this subject is absolutely futile and corrupt, but then again, I don't like biased blowhards who use rhetoric either.

Apparently the DEA has busted all the Columbian drug lords that smuggle the cocaine into our countries, and they have stopped all the heroin that floods our streets and schools.

whoo-hoooo! we're winning the war on drugs! :lol: IMO all drugs should be legalised...and of course i agree the situ up in canada w/the seeds dude is moronic.