U.K. newspaper looks at 9-11 questions...

Kooperman

Towers that fell ‘like a controlled demolition’. Planes that vanished then mysteriously reappeared, And crucial evidence that has been lost for ever. A new book raises bizarre yet deeply unsettling questions about the world’s worst terror atrocity…..

http://www.financialoutrage.org.uk/911_mainstream_media.htm

post-86-1123725396.jpg

The plot by America’s military bosses was devilish in both design and intent – to fabricate an outrage against innocent civilians, fool the world and provide a pretext for war.

ooh, i like it already. :) but shut up, Koop...we're not supposed to think or ask questions, totally unpatriotic and dare i say it? treasonous :lol:

Jim Marrs is working on a similar book... There is a side of me that says you can read conspiracy into just about anything... on the other hand, conspiracies have been with us since the begining of time. That said, I dont trust this administration at all...

9/11 Commission's Staff Ignored Military's Early Identification of Chief Hijacker

WASHINGTON, Aug. 10 - The Sept. 11 commission was warned by a uniformed military officer 10 days before issuing its final report that the account would be incomplete without reference to what he described as a secret military operation that by the summer of 2000 had identified as a potential threat the member of Al Qaeda who would lead the attacks more than a year later, commission officials said on Wednesday.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/11/politics/11intel.html?

Mr. Weldon has accused the commission of ignoring information that would have forced a rewriting of the history of the Sept. 11 attacks. He has asserted that the Able Danger unit, whose work relied on computer-driven data-mining techniques, sought to call their superiors' attention to Mr. Atta and three other future hijackers in the summer of 2000. Their work, he says, had identified the men as likely members of a Qaeda cell already in the United States.

but who gives a fuck about facts and proof and what really happened (apart from the powerless few)? so much easier to go w/the official party line, especially at this late date. :mad:

in my experience (mainly in the political arena) conspiracy theories are inevitably based on fact..there is a lot of truth in the saying " there`s no smoke without fire "......calling someone a conspiracy theory loony is just another way of shooting the messenger...i believe what they are saying..i always have, and i know a lot of people who also believe there was more to that horrendous day than meets the eye........for instance...take the camera angles and shots of those planes flying into those towers..you wouldn`t get better camera angles than those in a hollywood film script...or unless you had prior knowledge of timing and points of impact and were ready and waiting with a camera....would you?.....

post-86-1123744989.jpg

see kiwi? it's good you're not a docile amerikan cause we're all ignoring stuff like that and concentrating on having the Amerika Supports Your Freedom Fries Walk (w/country music, yay! *puke*) on 9/11 instead.

that'll show those terrorists!

or unless you had prior knowledge of timing and points of impact and were ready and waiting with a camera....would you?.....

You bring up a valid point, although there are a few possible explainations.

One would be the fact that the WTCs were very popular landmarks. How many tourists visit NYC each day? I bet a lot.

The other is that word may have gotten out to some about hijacked planes heading for the area.

I do agree though that even with these points, some of the shots were pretty........er...........I'll call them "lucky" for now (especially that one from street level looking directly up).

I too smell something odd.

Has anyone seen how the very first "lucky" camera shot was taken? They were french that were doing a special on NYFD. I have seen the actual documentary and it's excellent.

The point is, conspiracy or not, the questioned should be answered. The same thing is happening with the london bombs now, but anything which sounds remotely like conspiracy and the media are scared to touch it. When they do, the whole thing is whitewashed and the author always seems to be scared of saying - "hey, there could be something to this".

The best bit was the discovery that Aswat was the mastermind, who turns out to perhaps be on the MI6 payroll. The search for the mastermind running news commentary is instantly dropped and the head of scotland yard says that the mastermind is not important - despite banging on and on for nearly a month that we weren't safe until he is caught!

It is the search for Osama all over again.

A question I've always had. The Trade Cener was struck at what? About 8:30 or so. Business hours are usually 9 to 5. A terrorist going for "maximum kill" would know this and wait until after 9:00 a.m.

Well, this makes more sense.

They had a limited opportunity.

If you remember, they apparently had to abort their first try.

This was a second try. They were desperate, and the time variable is not fully under their control (airline departure, actually taking over the plane, getting the plane to where they want it and let's face it, they weren't the best pilots in the world).

Hell, they almost missed one of the towers completely.

Yeah, the Bush damage repair crew got busy cleaning up Rummy's slip of the lip in a real pronto way, in essence saying that the senile old buzzard merely misspoke. It's hard to tell the difference between mistakes and reality in the G.W. Bush era...most of his reality becomes a mistake at some point.

A question I've always had. The Trade Cener was struck at what? About 8:30 or so. Business hours are usually 9 to 5. A terrorist going for "maximum kill" would know this and wait until after 9:00 a.m.

i believe there were a lot of international financial institutions' offices in the WTC, some of which are opened from 7AM on to deal w/the world time zones...my stockbroker ex (at int'l $$$ firm) told me he was on his way BACK to work after 30 min. at the gym at just about 8,45 that morning when the shit hit the fan.