Mariah's wardrobe malfunction

Mariah Carey has suffered a 'wardrobe malfunction' of her own, when her dress exposed her breasts while she was performing on stage.

British newspaper The Sun reports the pop singer was singing in front of a television studio audience in Germany when she momentarily gave her fans more than they had bargained for, before production staff cut the lights

According to MTV news Carey saw the funny side, quipping: "Someone bring me a jacket or the show's off, we all know how quickly these images can spread around the world."

She then dashed backstage in the dark clutching her clothes in place before reappearing fully dressed and continued with the show.

Mercifully there are no pictures of the event.

The phrase "wardrobe malfunction" was coined when Justin Timberlake bared Janet Jackson's breast during a Super Bowl halftime performance in 2004.

source:Agencies/smh.com.au

post-92-1121293655.jpg

they prolly dint notice--they ALL go around w/whatever hanging out over there :lol: (i kinda miss that)

I could have used a shot of the Mariah breastesses.
Unless they look like beaten potatoes in a sock, I heart all boobies.

:lol:

While I can't get a peek-a-boobie on Mariah, at least I get to know I tickle Slum. :blink:

i thought you already knew i have an 8 year old boy's sense of humor. *proud* :lol:

I've seen Slum's boobies

:horny:

when? in your dreams?

ps--proof he's lying: i never had any, waaaaaahhh! :lol:

you guys are so off-topic, it's pathetic. :)

:lol: please tell me when this happened, cause i wanna run out and get more of whatever drug i was out of my mind on.