Lindsay Lohan is busy making an idiot of herself

thank you for this wondrous news, Potato. :lol:

ok, i found out who she is (silly me, assuming she was a britney-trailertrash wannabe). um...thank you again for this wondrous news, Potato. :)

As you wish....

:duck hunt: :duck hunt: :duck hunt: :duck hunt: :shootin: :shootin: :shootin: :shootin: :shootin: :shootin: :shootin: :shootin: :shootin: :shootin: :shootin: :duck hunt: :duck hunt: :duck hunt:

That old bastard was drifting north, and not in a "I'm your grandfather! Sit on my lap and we'll play Digging For Dimes" type of way, but more like a "Hi, my name is Robert, and I'll be molesting you this afternoon" type of way.

He was undoubtedly heading for a celebrity style ass grope and subsequent enema. I’d have beaten him with a large rock.

Such is the nature of Hollywood I guess...

Just another Hollywood disaster waiting to happen.

That, or a sex tape waiting to happen.

One of the two might prove more productive, however, ..............what the fuck am I talking about again?

Damn it. This is what sleep deprivation does to a person. They start posting about celebrities and before you know....................**Ken falls unconscious**

'sleep deprivation' or useless hippie stoner? YOU be the judge :lol:

Lohan urged to eat.......

A lot of people seem on a mission to put meat on the increasingly prominent bones of Lindsay Lohan.

An online petition titled "Please Lindsay, Eat!" has gathered more than 12,500 signatures from concerned individuals who prefer the actress' once-curvy figure from the days of Mean Girls.The petition reads: "We urge you Lindsay to please pick up a sandwich."

source:AP

post-23-1121209115.jpg

Because I'm an age-challenged individual, I love the witty and folksy NPR radio show, Prairie Home Companion. I don't think Lindsay Lohan would have a lot to offer for that show though....

http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/

Because I'm an age-challenged individual.......

aha....so political correctness does have a place in modern society.....that is very comforting.....especially when you`re getting OLD like me and you`re trying to fool yourself that you`re not getting OLD....like me.... :) :)

post-23-1121212304.jpg

Because I'm an age-challenged individual

*spits coffee all over* :lol: