Grannie's Gettin' Tired Boys......

Cerebral_Assassin

Granny grows tired of prostitution at age 63

Jul 11, 9:15 AM (ET)

BERLIN (Reuters) - A Berlin grandmother who has worked the city's diplomatic quarter as a prostitute for the last 49 years plans to retire when she turns 64 next year, according to Germany's Bild newspaper.

Even though prostitutes were forced to leave the area after the Berlin Wall, fell because dead-end streets in the downtrodden district were re-connected to east Berlin and property values surged, Renate Dolle was allowed to stay, Bild said.

"I've got a lot of regular clients," the blonde woman told the newspaper, pictured wearing a short red mini skirt and high-heeled white boots as she stood near the Japanese embassy. She said she charges 30 euros ($36) and on good nights she has four to five clients.

"I'm going to stop at 64 and retire," said Dolle, whose husband drops her off for work each night after the television evening news and who has a nine-year-old granddaughter.

She is one of 10,000 prostitutes in Berlin and 400,000 in Germany, where prostitution is legal. Dolle said she tried to work in a popular red light district nearby recently but was chased away by younger competitors.

"What do you want here, you old whore, get lost," Dolle said they shouted at her. "What did I ever do to them?"

3 people sent this shit to me and i don't know why. :)

When I'm 63

When I get older, losing my hair, many years from now,

Will you still be sending me a Valentine,birthday greetings,

bottle of wine?

If I'd been out 'till quarter to three,would you lock the door?

Will you still need me, will you still feed me,

When I'm sixty-three?

:lol:

ah, fer chrissake, you're worse than i am! :lol:

to answer your question: NO! yer ass is grass when yer old, old, OLD! :lol:

ah, fer chrissake, you're worse than i am! :lol:

to answer your question: NO! yer ass is grass when yer old, old, OLD! :lol:

The I referred to the granny--the lyrics are from your favorite band and were altered to fit :lol:

The I referred to the granny--the lyrics are from your favorite band and were altered to fit  :lol:

well, DUHHHHHHH, Dude, even i know that (and wish i could forget it) :)

:lol:

I dig.

I'm not fat, I'm horizontaly abundant.

excellent..you`re on to it mate...individual political correctness....i love it....oh no, wait a moment...i don`t love it..i am in an admiring state..of it..no, wait a moment....i am on a plateau of admiration..no, that`s not right.....i am deeply moved..by it.... :)

post-59-1121213121.jpg

good cartoon, kiwi. about age, it's allllll relative. :) (on the other hand, i absolutely don't think so when in the states)