Watergate Mystery Resolved.. Deep Throat Revealed

Kooperman

From MSNBC:

Ex-FBI official says he's 'Deep Throat'

Magazine quotes him as saying he was 'doing his duty'

MSNBC Updated: 12:01 p.m. ET May 31, 2005

W. Mark Felt, who retired from the FBI after rising to its second most senior position, has identified himself as the "Deep Throat" source quoted by The Washington Post to break the Watergate scandal that led to President Nixon's resignation, Vanity Fair magazine said Tuesday.

For more, click here:

http://g.msn.com/0MNAU39/1?http://www.msnb...nFullStoryLink1

He is not what I pictured.  :bigsmile:

me either, i can't stop thinking linda lovelace.

me either, i can't stop thinking linda lovelace.

Practice makes perfect :lol:

I think Deep Throat was a composite of many sources, but Felt was one of the

main ones. (My uncle investigated the Nixon White House for the FBI during the Watergate era--at least thats what my mom said)

Washington Post Confirms Felt Was 'Deep Throat'

The Washington Post today confirmed that W. Mark Felt, a former number-two official at the FBI, was "Deep Throat," the secretive source who provided information that helped unravel the Watergate scandal in the early 1970s and contributed to the resignation of president Richard M. Nixon.

The confirmation came from Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, the two Washington Post reporters who broke the Watergate story, and their former top editor, Benjamin C. Bradlee. The three spoke after Felt's family and Vanity Fair magazine identified the 91-year-old Felt, now a retiree in California, as the long-anonymous source who provided crucial guidance for some of the newspaper's groundbreaking Watergate stories.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...5053100655.html

redneck, to make it perfectly clear, although i'm thinking linda lovelace, i'm not thinking this: :horny: and not even this: :jipper:

redneck, to make it perfectly clear, although i'm thinking linda lovelace, i'm not thinking this: :horny: and not even this: :jipper:

U missed my quip :lol:

no i dint, i was just ignoring you and hoping it/you would go away :lol::wub:

That brings up my usual reply when someone asks for famous movie quotes. " I found your problem, your clitoris is in your throat".

do people do that a lot to you? i usually don't wait for people and clobber them over the head (figuratively speaking, of course) w/quotes from the Big Lebowski and Pulp Fiction and Sopranos. :lol:

Others knew:

others knew WHAT? (you've been drinking and posting again, i /knew/ it!) :lol: