P Diddy hip-hopping mad at court

Hip hop mogul P Diddy likes to brag about having the biggest yacht, the dearest parties and the grandest houses.

Now he's been ordered to pay possibly the biggest child support order in New York history, and he's not happy.

Last month, the New York State Supreme Court granted an increase from $US5000 ($NZ7120) to $US21,782 a month to Misa Hylton-Brim.

The hip-hop mogul vowed to appeal, saying the case was an attack on his character.

"It's not about money."

P Diddy also pays for his 11-year-old son Justin's health insurance, tuition, vacations and clothes at US$120,000 a year.

Last year, his former girlfriend sought $US35,000 a month in child support. Her lawyer, Brett Kimmel, said she needs more money.

P Diddy pays $US12,000 a month for another child.

source:AP

post-23-1117262756.jpg

That part I know. The part I argue is supporting Mamma, not the child. I worry about the day it costs me $21,000 a month to feed, clothe, and house my children. Whether I have custody or not. The possesion of a child and a vagina doesn't mean that a person needs extravegance. If Diddy was a man, he would spoiling the kid without a court order. Mom doesn't need the dime, and needs to get her filthy greedy fingers out of her child's pocket. Here's the split: $4,000 for childs needs, $17,000 a month into a trust fund out of mommy's hands for the child to go to college, buy a house, whatever.

All the more reason to not let this happen in the first place.

Is this extortion by the mother? Yes.

Do I think it's fair? Yes. It's the ultimate in irony.

He couldn't resist screwing someone, and now he's getting screwed.

The part I argue is supporting Mamma, not the child.

Your entire argument is based on the assumption that you know how the money is being used; that you know personal details.

You don't.

I worry about the day it costs me $21,000 a month to feed, clothe, and house my children.

Diddly ass is a millionaire.

Of course it's not going to cost you $21,000. What's your point?

Here's the split: $4,000 for childs needs, $17,000 a month into a trust fund out of mommy's hands for the child to go to college, buy a house, whatever.

Diddly ass is a millonaire, and and shitty "artist" too.

He should pay out his asshole, especially if he's snubbing the kid and not actually being a real father.

meh.

I could agree if there were cases of women paying this much in child support when the father has custody. There is no precedent set for it though. She also had to take a shot to end up with the child, the only victim in the whole drama. Actually, I would argue pawn.

I guess in the end, I would be putting $21,000 a month into custody battles.

Edit: I dont' care anymore. Just my opinion, and people have the right to disagree.

Edited by Excrement_Cranium

Should have kept his pecker in his pants then.

:lol: