kitten war!

slum_goddess

click the cutest kitten pic until you can't take it anymore. :lol:

and you can even upload your own kitty if you want. Hunter will be added to the mix as soon as he's approved. :)

• 3 months later...

hahaha, they rejected Hunter twice...Chris said that they prolly took one look at this pic (posted here like 80x already) and said 'OH NO--WE HAVE A WINNER: GAME FUCKIN OVER! that's it, we're taking the site down'

post-59-1123825784.jpg

or i might've sent them this one, don't remember :lol:

post-59-1123825944.jpg

:lol: i don't need much encouragement...pet man says i'm turning into an old lady w/the kitties thing, lol (but i will NEVER wear pastels)

i`ll take a few pics of ripper later tonite and upload them to that site slum.....(when he wakes up of course).....i`ll let you and hunter know how many of ripper`s pics that they end up begging me for...... :) :)

edit:ripper is a male too so they won`t be getting any pussy..they`ll be getting CAT.. :)

I should be getting a kitten in about 2 weeks.

I'll post a picture. He'll definitely fit on my scanner bed!

I'm just kidding....................................about the scanner bed.

it should work ken........ :lol:

post-59-1123907597.jpg

kiwi, did you draw that weirdass (obviously-to-me stoned-out) diagram? :lol:

i know! let's get high and act like morons! oh...wait. :wacko: :)

kiwi, did you draw that weirdass (obviously-to-me stoned-out) diagram? :lol:

i know! let's get high and act like morons! oh...wait. :wacko: :)

yes slum...i cannot tell a lie....my cat ripper drew it......he did this self portrait of himself too..hmm..it must be saturday nite..i feel strange.....pass me the iron bong :)

post-59-1123912640.jpg

it must be saturday nite..i feel strange.....pass me the iron bong :)

HA-ha! it's saturday morning over here, nyah. :lol: (here's yer bong, dude. thuh-wooooop!) :)

ps, i love the little kitty pic--Hunter's got a white thing on his chest just like it. :)

here--have some Absinthe as well (it came in the post at 7,00 this morning from this place. :)