Bang A Gong - Slum Goddess Hits 3000 Posts!

DudeAsInCool

Or is that gag a bong :lol:

While we were asleep at the wheel, Slum racked up another 1000 posts in 6 weeks to leap over the 3000 plateau. Please join us in a celebratory salute to our American girl in the UK....

Bong anyone? :scratchin:

oh dear lord, you're calling attention to the one thing to which i don't want attention. but thank you anyway. :lol:

koop, i love it, that was SO me from end of september to the end of february...i knew it couldn't last (you've all been talking to a total depressive...right before we found out about hunter thompson and peter, i told chris 'this can't last...i wasn't put on this earth to be happy and it feels weird.' he got angry and said 'why do you have to analyse everything to death and ruin everything?' duhhhh, that's me. :)

whoops, sorry, too much information, fuck it. :lol:

whoa, what happened, kiwi dint say that? did i fuck something up again?

typical me...fucking shit up again so i don't make sense.

ooh, thank you kind sir. and thanks guys. :)

speed? hahahahaha, i've driven people crazy on that shit...blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH...and on and on :lol:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now