ELTON JOHN....

Elton John came to Houston, TX on March 26th at the Toyota Center, and his little dog too! His black and white American Cocker Spaniel named Arthur. I was guarding his dressing room when he came in, Elton is taller than I thought he'd be, he looks shorter on tv. He walked right by me. He didn't say 'HI' or anything, but he did smile at those of us that were standing by his room. I wish I could have gotten a picture of the way they decorated his room, it looked like a small aprtment. (he used the visiting team NBA locker room). I got to see the show from the best seat in the house, by the mixer. The show was sold out.

Elton's lighting guy got into his work, rocking to the beat! I managed to get a set list. The first eight songs are off his new cd "Peach Tree Road".

THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD

PROCH SWING IN TUPELO

ANSWER IN THE SKY

TURN THE LIGHTS OUT WHEN YOU LEAVE

MY ELUSIVE DRUG

THEY CALL HER THE CAT

FREAKS IN LOVE

ALL THAT I'M ALLOWED

BENNIE AND THE JETS (this one had the crowed going)

DANIEL (one of my favs)

PILOT

ROCKET MAN

BLUES

TINY DANCER

SORRY (EJ SOLO)

FUNERAL/LOVE LIES

PHILLY FREEDOM

SAD SONGS

LEVON

DON'T LET THE SUN.....

I'M STILL STANDING (my all time fav of his)

BITCH IS BACK

encores:

SATURDAY NIGHT

YOUR SONG

It was a great show. Elton looked and sounded good. The light show was good too. The girl sitting in front of me looked like her boyfriend dragged her to the show! I think they started to argue at one point, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. He ended up crying! They left before the show ended. Oh well, everyone else had a good time!!

I've seen Elton John a few times. Always impressed by his showmanship.

Sounds like a great show to be at moodyblue, even with the distractions... Awwe that poor cry baby guy.... maybe he had something in his eye. :lol:

I've seen Elton John a few times. Always impressed by his showmanship.

Sounds like a great show to be at moodyblue, even with the distractions... Awwe that poor cry baby guy.... maybe he had something in his eye. :lol:

It was a good show. I have seen him two or three other times as well.

I heard her (or read her lips) say something like "you didn't care enough", that's when he started to cry. I saw his shoulders shake and thought "he's crying". And then she kinda hit him and said "stop crying".