Rice says she has no ambition to run for President

KiwiCoromandel

Rice says she has no ambition to run for President

14.03.05 11.20am

WASHINGTON - Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Sunday said she has no ambition to succeed her boss George W. Bush as president and has no intention of running for the Republican nomination in 2008.

"I don't have any desire to run for president, " Rice said in an interview with "This Week" on ABC. "I don't intend to. I won't do it."

Rice, 50, who has been quoted describing her self as "mildly pro-choice" although the Republican Party is staunchly anti-abortion, has been considered as a possible candidate in the next presidential election.

A number of unofficial websites have sprung up, including http://rice2008.com, touting her as a good choice for the Republican Party in 2008. Supporters believe she would attract women and minority voters to the party and make a good president.

Supporters also say she would be a good candidate to take on Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York, who is considered a possible Democratic candidate in 2008.

- REUTERS

i read this last night and thought 'yeah, riiiiiiight' (she'll do anything they tell her to do)

She's a total puppet... Who would ever want to vote for a puppet?

I don't know. Get him a few image managers and some talking points...

post-91-1110783722.jpg

She's a total puppet... Who would ever want to vote for a puppet?

I would vote for her and I don't even like women.... or minorities... or people with most of their teeth... or people that ain't from Dixie.

Oops. She is from Alabama. Now I know why I like her so well.

Rice - Rove 2008!

Condi - Carl 2008?

I like the sound of both. :)

in truth she'd be a great political TOOL (black, chick, republican).

the second i found out about this i thought 'if she's saying no, she prolly means yes.' stupid bitch.

• 2 weeks later...

China forgets manners as Rice visit touches nerves

March 26, 2005

"How come the United States selects a female chimpanzee as Secretary of State?"

"This black woman thinks rather a lot of herself."

"She's so ugly she's losing face. Even a dog would be put off its dinner while she's being fed."

The 5000 years of civilisation on which the Chinese pride themselves were not so evident this week in the comments on Condoleezza Rice's visit to Beijing posted on the internet site "New Tide Net".

As monitored by the media analyst Liu Xiaobo, the overall tone of the 800 postings was hostile and about 10 per cent were racist, sexist or both, reflecting what Mr Liu calls a pervasive phobia here about dark-skinned races.

Similar undercurrents well up in neighbouring South Korea and Japan, which Dr Rice also visited on her introductory Asian tour as Washington's foreign minister.

Although Dr Rice's public comments here about the touchy subjects of Taiwan, North Korea and China's domestic freedoms were restrained, the visit capped a frustrating episode for the leadership.

The "Anti-Secession Law" passed by the rubber-stamp Chinese parliament this month, designed to quelch moves towards formal independence in Taiwan, has boomeranged on Beijing.

Read on.......

http://smh.com.au/news/World/China-forgets...1692629223.html

post-91-1111832775.jpg

"How come the United States selects a female chimpanzee as Secretary of State?"

"This black woman thinks rather a lot of herself."

"She's so ugly she's losing face. Even a dog would be put off its dinner while she's being fed."

Im not a fan of hers, but those comments are disgusting..

yeah, i was surprised...i thought (assumed) the chinese were above racist comments. (morons!)

there`s a lot going on there.....taiwan mainly......it could get ugly later....

Its getting ugly now. Threre are hundreds of thousands in the streets of Taiwan as I write this

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/n...iwan_china_dc_1

post-91-1111859319.jpg

holy shit! (pet man--who used to major in foreign relations) just gave me a crash course on what's happening there and why when i told him of this protest...this isn't so good for US.

I am sure you have those type of people in every culture. Those comments were not the official govt response. It was the postings of a bunch of yahoo's like myself. I don't take them too seriously.

It is sad that people resort to that type of racist remarks about Condi instead of trashing Kerry or Moore. :lol:

It is sad that people resort to that type of racist remarks about Condi instead of trashing Kerry or Moore. :lol:

Trashing Condi does not really require racist remarks anyway. Present and past job performance are quite enough. :lol:

Trashing Condi does not really require racist remarks anyway. Present and past job performance are quite enough.  :lol:

Job performance? She's not the one pulling her strings :lol: It's Howdy Condi time, all the time :rotfl:

:lol::lol:

You know you like her. Admit it. ;)

Does sounds a bit intimate, doesnt it? Have you gotten it on with her, Wolfie?