Redneck Residential Hall

DudeAsInCool

Posters of movie and music stars and fashion models are not permitted. The subjects of personal photos should exhibit the modesty and appropriate physical contact we expect from our students.

Music must be compatible with the University's music standards:

New Age, jazz, rock, and country music is not permitted.  Contemporary Christian music is not permitted (e.g., Michael W. Smith, Stephen Curtis Chapman, WOW Worship, and so forth).

You may not possess or play computer and video games rated T, M, or A or having elements of blood and gore, sensual or demonic themes, or featuring suggestive dress, bad language, or rock music.

Residence hall students may not watch videos above a G rating when visiting homes in town and may not attend movie theaters.

All weapons must be turned in for storage. Trigger locks are required for pistols. Fireworks are not permitted on campus.

http://www.bju.edu/prospective/expect/rhall.html 

God Bless Bob Jones University!!! :lol:

You cant bring posters, video games or racey movies, etc, but you can bring a gun as long as you check it in :lol:

I thought the same thing. You can bring a gun....be sure to check it in.....but don't go to the movie theatre at all and only watch G rated videos. :lol:

Old enough to tote but not old enough to go to the movies. too redneck for me. :lol:

You may not possess or play computer and video games rated T, M, or A

no tits, murder or ass? WTF? :lol:

:lol: i guess it all depends to whom one is tawkin'

One can only imagine what surfin the 'net is like...

What there is of it. I don't know how their blockers work, but I once ran something called "Purity Scan. Just for fun. It tried to block a newspaper I subscribe to. "The Beaver County Times". It picked up the word "beaver" and tried to block it.

What there is of it. I don't know how their blockers work, but I once ran something called "Purity Scan. Just for fun. It tried to block a newspaper I subscribe to. "The Beaver County Times". It picked up the word "beaver" and tried to block it.

:lol::lol::lol:

damn that place is really strict you would be better off being a catholic priest or nun.

Yeppers :lol:

Nuns suspended for going on wild Club 18-30 holiday

Twelve American nuns have been suspended from their convent after going on an alcohol and sex fuelled holiday.

The women, all aged between 22 and 31, went on the Club 18-30 holiday without telling anyone where they were going.

http://femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/3052004.htm

That is my kind of nuns. :lol:

Well, Wolfie, let me tell you. I went to Catholic grade school. Grades 1 thru 8. We had nuns rather than secular teachers. I remember most of them. And if any of them wanted to go on a drunken sex binge, I don't want to be anywhere near it!!

:nope: