For Redneck

Warflower

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't accuse you because I didn't have proof but I had my suspicions you had Suzie. I'm trying to find out how SG wound up with her.....and what she has been doing to her. :lol:

omigawd..i`ve just realised!!!!.... SG AND THE.....gasp..i can hardly say it...PETMAN!!!!! :o:o:o

no red..you are saying that..i am simply denying that i have been conducting an emotional and physical relatonship with your suzie....... :lol:

Q What is the advantage of having a sheep for a girlfriend?

A She does not mind if you screw her sister

Q How do you get virgin wool?

A From ugly sheep

Q How did the farmer find his sheep in the long grass?

A Very satisfying

Q What do you call 4 sheep tied to a lamp post?

A A leisure centre

A Kiwi and an Aussie are riding through the sheep country when they discover a sheep with its head stuck in a fence. The Kiwi gets off his horse, strides over to the sheep, shags it, and them gets back on his horse. He looks at the Aussie who is staring at him and says "Sorry mate, do ya wanna go too?" "Alright," says the Aussie and gets off his horse, walks over to the fence, looks back at the Kiwi and asks "Do I have to put my head in the fence?"

A white missionary was spreading the gospel to the dark natives deep in the jungle. He taught them to read and write, and he taught them good Christian ways. He particularly stressed the evils of sexual sin.

One day the chief's wife gave birth, and the tribesmen broke into the missionary's hut, seized him, and brought him to the chief, where they threw him face down in the dirt.

The missionary was very frightened, and feared for his life. Not raising his head from the floor, he asked, "Oh mighty chief, what have I, a poor white missionary, done to deserve your displeasure?"

"You hypocrite!" shouted the chief. "How dare you presume to teach us about sexual sin! Raise your head and look at this!" The chief held up his newborn child who was white! The missionary knew about albinos, but had no idea how to explain this to the chief. "I can explain how these things happen; please, let me stand." The chief allowed this, and the missionary explained, "What you have here is a natural occurrence - an albino. Look at your flock of sheep. All of them are white, yet among them is one black one. Nature occasionally allows things like this to happen."

The chief thought for a moment, and replied, "Tell you what. I won't blame you for the colour of my child, as long as you keep quiet about the sheep."

A HELLUVA LOTTA REASONS WHY SHEEP ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN

You can get a better grip on a sheep's ear

Sheep never ask about your former lovers and then get pissed off when you tell them

No matter how old or ugly you are, you can always find a willing ewe

Sheep are never concerned about their reputation

Sheep don't smell like tuna fish

You can feed a sheep to a crocodile when you're done and you won't get thrown in prison for it

A sheep is warm on both sides

Sheep don't ask "What have you done for me lately?"

You can be a sheep farmer (aka polygamy)

You can sell a sheep when you're tired of it

You don't have to buy dinner for a sheep first. It can be your dinner afterward

Sheep make the same noise all the time

You don't have to hide your credit cards around sheep

Sheep don't complain if you have other sheep

Sheep are always on all fours

No one has ever heard a sheep say, "Men are scum."

Sheep don't expect orgasm

A sheep doesn't mind if you're done in two minutes

A sheep doesn't mind if you go to sleep afterward

Sheep don't have fathers with shotguns

You can kick a sheep in the head and it won't mind you still calling it "Baby"

Sheep don't have a gag reflex, or upper teeth

Sheep don't shy away from boots and leather

Nuttin' beats mutton

Sheep won't argue about whose turn it is to go get a towel

Sheep won't drink your liquor, smoke your weed, snort your coke, and then tell you they have to be home early

Sheep never ask if you're ready to settle down

Sheep won't tell all their friends about the time you couldn't get it up

Sheep won't ask if you're gay the first time you can't get it up for the second time

A sheep won't get drunk and throw up in your car

A sheep won't use your razor to shave its legs, or your pocketknife to open a paint can

Sheep never have a headache

A sheep won't give your favourite hunting shirt to Goodwill

Sheep grow their own fur coats

Sheep aren't into talking before or after sex

Sheep are "ram tough"

A sheep won't ask for a long lasting relationships, and a sheep won't cry when you tell her it's over

A Sheep won't nag you, and a sheep won't tell you you're doing it all wrong.

A sheep won't tell you to take out the garbage when your favourite show comes on T.V., and a sheep won't ask you to cut the grass in the middle of the ball game.

A sheep won't expect flowers or candy on it's birthday, and a sheep won't mind if you forget an anniversary.

A sheep won't kiss and tell, and a sheep won't about the other guys she's been with.

A sheep won't object to doing it doggie style, and a sheep won't smoke afterwards.

A sheep won't wear a mud pack to bed, And a sheep won't leave hair curlers all over the bedroom floor.

A sheep won't expect you to wine and dine her first, and a sheep won't have her mother moving in with the two of you.

A sheep won't drink your last beer, and a sheep won't ask to borrow your toothbrush.

A sheep won't make you say, "I love you," if you don't really mean it, and a sheep won't write you a Dear John letter.

A sheep won't try to hog all the covers, and a sheep won't insist you wear pyjamas to bed.

A sheep won't spend an eternity in the bathroom putting in her diaphragm, and a sheep won't leave make-up all over the bathroom towels in the morning.

A sheep won't insist you do it with the lights out, and a sheep won't ask you to put a rubber on.

A sheep won't ask you where the blonde hair on your jacket came from, and a sheep won't ask about the lipstick marks on your schlong.

A sheep won't care if you don't shower for a few days, and a sheep won't object to an adult movie to get you in the mood.

A sheep won't tell you she doesn't swallow, and a sheep won't tell you she's expecting.

A sheep won't ask how many other girls you've been with, and a sheep won't ask if she's the prettiest one.

A sheep won't ask to move in with you, and a sheep won't make a scene if you find someone else.

A sheep won't tell you she's got a headache, and a sheep won't get suspicious if you tell her you're working late at the office again.

A sheep won't ask if that's all the bigger it gets, and a sheep won't ask for multiple orgasms.

A sheep won't send you out for pizza at 1:00 a.m., and a sheep won't insist you call her a cab at 2:00 a.m.

A sheep won't worry what the neighbours think, and a sheep won't tell you to keep quiet because the kids might hear.

A sheep won't ask for money for the hairdresser, and a sheep won't tell you it's that time of the month.

A sheep won't borrow your car and put a scratch in it. and a sheep won't borrow your razor.

A sheep won't object to a threesome, and a sheep won't accuse you of giving her VD.

A sheep won't be insecure about her figure, and a sheep won't insist on getting on top.

A sheep won't ask where you were if you stay out all night, and a sheep won't object if you bring another chick home.

And finally, a sheep won't ask you to marry her.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

omigawd..i`ve just realised!!!!.... SG AND THE.....gasp..i can hardly say it...PETMAN!!!!! :o:o:o

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
:lol:

post-81-1111644518.gif

• 5 months later...

dunno if this has been posted before :lol:

post-81-1126676115.jpg

you're a classic 4Sure :wub:

OMG :lol: dunno if i'm stunned by the shite outfit or the fact he allowed his photo taken in it. :wacko:

in his KITCHEN! :lol: very sexy... :wacko:

no, don't--we need more like you, to kinda balance US out :lol: