Best TV Commercials of All Time

If even one of sombitches agrees with me about the fact I am old I will do a drive by on your ass you won't believe. :lol:

ha ha ha, you're old, old, OLD!!!!!!!! oh wait... :(

WHATever, but hey senile republican motherfucker, drive on by HERE. :lol: i double dare you to. :P

Never seen any of those. I guess they show different ads there

i'm ashamed to admit it, but i love a lot of brit TV adverts. stuff that would be termed 'too suggestive' in the states, is like on all the time and i'm not noticing people's morals going down the fucking tubes as a result (take /that/, puritan amerikan FCC fucks).

as well, the women in the adverts are all sizes including large and extra large. i love the commercial for peugeot (or kia) cars, the one w/'shaking that ass' as the background music--among many kinds of people shaking their asses, there's a gorgeous and pretty obese (by US standards) chick shaking her ass, just great AFAIC. :)

You should see the greek "lotto" commercials. Simply brilliant and too funny.

In one ad, there is a guy in a tennis game. Everybody is quiet. Waiting for the serve. Suddenly he screams "YORGOS!!!" (greek name) and then counts the people that stare at him. He puts that number in the lottery.

I think those ads won some international award

that sounds really good. please feel free to tape whatever and send to me. :)