Hang-over?

method77

It's the first day of the year and most of us have heads that feel like bowling balls. Our mood is awful and we feel like everybody is talking too loud, thinking is hard and food tastes like shit (if you can eat) <_>

I'm sure most of you will find this site helpful (if you can focus and read)

"lots of fresh home made orange juice (usually 3 oranges and 1 lemon) then a nice long shower and then lots of sex :)"

Pretty easy huh?

No hangover here either!!  :(   I didn't get home from work until two am and I was too tired to drink, I don't much anyway or as much as I used too......

me either..i haven`t touched a drop since 1999 when i decided (for a variety of reasons) to give alcohol up..best thing i ever did...mind you , i smoke a lot of pot and drink a lot of coffee!!!! :lol: :hyper::smokin:

Edited by kiwibank

me either..i haven`t touched a drop since 1999 when i decided (for a variety of reasons) to give alcohol up..best thing i ever did...mind you , i smoke a lot of pot and drink a lot of coffee!!!! :lol: :hyper::smokin:

Good man. I gave it up on Sept. 16, 1994. For, I'm guessing, similar reasons.

I'm gonna try to remember that date and make a celebration thread for you then.

If I remember. See, I'm getting old.....

being essentially a person with a major addictive personality disorder, i have of course tried everything i could find that was/is/could be/might be described as an addictive substance.......some of it was very good..most of it was very bad (mostly for me!!)......

as i enter into my 55th year with a wonderful family and a life very much the way i want it to be i found that i could live with the pot and coffee addiction...i simply couldn`t live with the rest of it......... :) :)

being essentially a person with a major addictive personality disorder, i have of course tried everything i could find that was/is/could be/might be described as an addictive substance.......some of it was very good..most of it was very bad (mostly for me!!)......

as i enter into my 55th year with a wonderful family and a life very much the way i want it to be i found that i could live with the pot and coffee addiction...i simply couldn`t live with the rest of it......... :) :)

That's me too. Simply put, I'm a recovering alcoholic. It makes me happy to see someone in a similar situation who is doing well. Congratulations, my friend. Keep up the good work. One day at a time.

:good job:

If I remember. See, I'm getting old.....

*mirthless laughter* (from someone old enough to be your mother or grandmother). :( boo fuckin' hoo. :lol:

being essentially a person with a major addictive personality disorder,  i have of course tried everything i could find that was/is/could be/might be described as an addictive substance.......

meeeee tooo-oooooo. :lol: (i had a friend like that, his father bought him a fucking heroin factory in thailand to keep him off the streets of miami beach). :lol: but true.

After two days for partying...I have no voice...

Hmmmm <_ could been the screaming too at top of my lungs for hrs row from stage :hyper: gov mule concert beacon:>

I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU WARREN!

YOU ARE FUCKIN' FIERCE!

TEAR THAT MOTHER FUCKER UP WARREN!!! :rolleyes:

Good Lord...I sound like Marge Simpson. :wacko:

Good Lord...I sound like Marge Simpson. :wacko:

this is not necessarily a bad thing, y'know.