Happy New Year Everybody

Cerebral_Assassin

2.  Stop fuckin' cursing so much.  :wacko:

hahaha, this is a first--Warflower, git over here w/your apron on or whatever and clean up my spit-out coffee. :lol:

i quit promising myself to quit the fucking cursing cause i just can't/won't.

for resolutions, i'm w/the Alabama 3: 'i'm gonna liberate that president, i'm gonna liberate that prime minister, i'm gonna liberate that motherfuckin' leader, whatever kind o' situation he's in right now, i'm gonna liberate that man, spread it out amongst the people in the valley right now, cause there will be peace in the valley sometime, as soon as we get, as soon as we get the key to the Mansion on the Hill...'

turn your speakers waaay the fuck up and catch the above at the end of this. coincidentally, that's my happy new year post on my site, Chris :wub: is in flight right now back to England and I AM STOKED. :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :drunk:

Resolutions...anyone? [should I even ask? :unsure: ]

1. Spend more time with the kiddies and work less.

2. Stop fuckin' cursing so much. :wacko:

3. Pamper myself more...and take care of my toes... :lol:

Hey, I was gonna post the resolution thingy on New Year's day :reallymad:

http://www.ncbuy.com/news/2004-12-27/1011414.html

Hey, I was gonna post the resolution thingy on New Year's day  :reallymad:

http://www.ncbuy.com/news/2004-12-27/1011414.html

nyah nyah Dude...you're just too slow. :P

here--have a toe or ten (they're down there somewhere, lemme take another look). :lol::wub:

have a happy new year people..... it`s been great and will be even better next year (beatking that is!!)......quiet new year with mum and the kids and off on holiday for a couple of weeks next weekend......have laptop...will travel!! :lol::lol:

have laptop...will travel!! :lol:  :lol:

pet man took both the laptop (Sony Vaio, piecashit) and his Powerbook. *sigh*

hey--someone changed the title. why is 'wassup for the weekend?' in comedy club? i don't know any good jokes...wah. boo fuckin' hoo. :lol:

wassup for the weekend is, three hours after Chris's flight lands at Heathrow, he should be bopping in w/the kahlua. a few hours later :wub: we'll be ready to hit the streets cause i foolishly dint get a hotel room in cardiff or london and now they're all booked or way too expensive. so we'll be making trouble in Bristol, i'm hoping. :lol:

i don't know if y'all can see it, but his flight is 'in transit' due in an hour late. he found a wireless connection at O'Hare and mailed me not to worry (like i ever listen to him). i think that's one of the reasons i've been here for about 3+ hours now (that and the fact Redneck keeps sending me these way cool 'love' PMs, eat your heart out, Dude and method, everyone else, nyah. :lol:). :wub:

nyah nyah Dude...you're just too slow. :P

here--have a toe or ten (they're down there somewhere, lemme take another look). :lol::wub:

:rofl: :good job:

Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

The Dude: Yeah, but Walter...

Walter Sobchak: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.

have you ever seen the film yet? i bought it used for 5$, saw it a few times, thought it funny but last year, something happened w/me and pet man one night--we saw it and just died laughing and then watched it again and again, over and over.

then when he was here and i was in england, every night at bedtime, we'd txt each other lines from the film; it made us feel closer to know each one was laughing from our txts. I HOPE YOU'VE SEEN THE FUCKER ALREADY or you have no right to be posting lines from it. nyah. i have spoken. :lol:

i think John Goodman was absolutely fantastic in this.

OT for a change: in other news, i've noticed that lately a LOT of topics seem to veer off and end up totally something else. MODS! do your jobs!

oh wait. :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

:banana4: :banana4: :banana4: :banana2: :balloons: :par-taaay: :party: :drunk: :Here's to you: :dancin: :jammin: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

(have a safe, but fun New Years Eve!!)

see...35 minutes to go here...all 4 kids are all fast asleep TFG gonna throw in a load of laundry after this post, then wash the dishes and take the dog out for a piss before she takes another one in the house. We have been rearranging furniture here today, chucked out the old couch, got a new armoire for the bedroom today YAY, and we have been setting up bookshelves...

What! Don't look at me in that tone :lol:

This is what happens, see? At midnight we have plans to... :D mhmmm!

30 more minutes to go here before all the goof balls start firing into the air with guns. Every year the cops arrest hundreds. I just wish that everybody that shot into the air would have the bullet fall back to earth to hit their own car in a vital spot. Some people just don't understand that bullets are gravity operated once fired.

Happy New Year to all my friends! I hope each and every one of you has a safe and prosperous new year!! :Here's to you: