Massive earthquake hits Asia

method77

reneckforsure would be loving it if that happened.....it would get rid of a whole lot of liberals in one hit...he wouldn`t have to cap any of `em :lol:

That was exactly what I was thinking. Save the ammo. :lol:

Dude gets out??? wtf... Method, why would you want to ruin a perfect score? :blink:

Most stars,actors,actresses,directors,producers,etc.--where are they in regards to this disaster? Fuck 'em.......... Sorry for this RANT!!

I'm so sick of them............ They make me wanna puke!! I hope Hollywood falls into the ocean...........

Huh? Dude, you are ranting about people like me. The people I know in Hollywoood are very socially conscious and politically active and generous. What are Hollywood people supposed to do in a catastrophe like this--it's only been a few days

Perhaps some people will understand now how powerless we are against Nature (with a capital N)

exactly. but i'm hoping the Rapture fucks don't take this as another sign (they will). :mad:

just when we thught we ran this place.... :(

tell me about it. of all the places this could've happened, WHY NOT THE WHITEHOUSE WHEN BUSH WAS INSIDE? (or cheney, rumsfeld...the fucking lot of bloody jokers they are).

Most stars,actors,actresses,directors,producers,etc.--where are they in regards to this disaster?

Right here:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=..._dc_5&printer=1

http://www.beatking.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10158&hl=

After pledging a rediculously low amount, kudos to George W in recent days and in particular, on this uniting gesture:

Bush, Clinton to Lead Tsunami Fund Raising

Jan 3, 6:03 PM (ET)

By JENNIFER LOVEN

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Bush enlisted two former presidents for an ambitious private fund-raising drive for victims of the deadly tsunami on Monday, asking Americans to open their wallets to help the millions left homeless, hungry and injured.

"The devastation in the region defies comprehension," Bush said as he announced the campaign to be led by his father and Bill Clinton. "I ask every American to contribute as they are able to do so."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050103/D87CSUH80.html

post-86-1104832418.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

U.S. Announces Tsunami Warning System Plan

WASHINGTON - The Bush administration unveiled a $37.5 million plan Friday to erect a tsunami warning system designed to protect both the Pacific and Atlantic coasts by mid-2007.

The plan would quadruple the size of the warning network in the Pacific and erect similar safeguards for the Atlantic, Caribbean and Gulf coasts, officials of the White House science office said. Operating it would cost about $24.5 million a year.

To help monitor for waves from a tsunami, the plan envisions a network of 38 high-tech buoys attached to pressure recorders on the ocean floor. Twenty-five buoys would be added to the six now in the Pacific, including two as back-ups to existing ones off the coast of Alaska.

Read entire story here.

The greek goverment started a similar program a few months ago although if something like this happens, I don't know if the islands even get a chance to run. There are so many islands and so little time. Let's hope it never happens again in a largely populated place

A friend of mine just came back from Thailand today. He was on the other side when the Tsunami came but he went there to offer his help. He was supposed to go there for a week (vacation) but he stayed for a month.

My friend has changed after seeing all that. Unbelievable.

the arrogance is breathtaking...i hate them all, so much more now (if that's possible).