OK, here it is. Sorry for the tardiness.

MoonMan

Sorry for not doing this sooner but between me getting banned at Zeropaid and my own forum picking up, I've gotton a bit side tracked. Enough of that though! You guys deserve better, and I want to deliver.

Here is several chat options you can pick from:

<a href="javascript:window.open('http://p2pchat.net/chat/p2pchat.php?nickname=lobster11&channel=beatbox&theme=blue','Chat','width=800, height=550, resizable=yes'); void(0);">

This is your basic java script "chat window". It's nice, simple and easy. Preferably linked to an image.

<div align="left">
<script language="javascript">
<!--
//p2pchat solutions by p2pchat. Copyright © www.p2pchat.net
function ChatWindow() {
window.open("http://www.p2pchat.net/chat/chatintro.html","chatwindow","toolbar=no,scrollbars=no,directories=no, status=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,width=800,height=600")
}
// -->
</SCRIPT>
<FORM ACTION="http://www.p2pchat.net/chat/p2pchat.php" target="chatwindow" onsubmit="ChatWindow()" METHOD="POST">
<TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0><TR>
<TD align=left>Nickname<br>
<input TYPE=TEXT NAME="nickname" value="lobster11" SIZE=15></TD>
<TD></TD></TR><TR>
<TD COLSPAN=2 align=center>
<INPUT  type="submit" name="Submit" value="Enter Chat"><TD>
<TR></TABLE>
<input type=hidden NAME="channel"  value="beatbox">
<input type=hidden NAME="theme"  value="red">
</FORM>
</div>

This is a nice little box that can fit anywhere on a site.

<iframe border=0 height="650" FRAMEBORDER="0" width="100%" MARGINHEIGHT=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 scrolling=no src="http://p2pchat.net/chat/p2pchat.php?nickname=lobster11&channel=beatbox&theme=blue" title="p2pchat" ></iframe>

And of course.. iframes.

Feel free to edit any of this. A page that can help you customize your options is this page -> http://www.p2pchat.net/addjava.php I would recommend testing each option.

To be honest, they are all really nice. I like the first one though, because it is simple and stylish.

BTW: If you don't like java or do not support it, use mIRC!

server - irc.p2pchat.net

port - 6667

channel - #beatbox

download mirc

This is a short, and to the point post. If anyone has any questions or requests do not hesitate to post. Your comments are welcome. Again, I'm sorry for stalling.

Edited by MoonMan

I entered the Http address at the top which directed me to the community. Then it asked me for my nickname which i entered. But when I hit return, it blanked out my name and I had to enter my nickhame again...

So how does one get started here and enter the chat room?

I got the screen. But when I plug in my name, nothing happens... so what do i do? Im on Mac Safari which has java built in

I assume this is you ?

[16:59] ::: Joins: lobster11([email protected])

[16:59] ::: Quits: lobster11([email protected]): QUIT: lobster11

(Don't worry, it's encrypted.)

You got on, but you closed the page prematurely. Give it time to connect to the server etc. Once you think you are on, type /nick DudeAsInCool and it will change your name to that.

I'm actually headed to take a nap, and I am not sure anyone else is in there.. so if/when you do finally get it, don't be sad that it is quiet.

Good luck man. :)

There was Bush looking under furniture in a fruitless, frustrating search. "Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere," he said.

post-59-1082069768.gif

If I'm correct, that's because when it asks if it can add that software (in java) the user picks no. If the default is to remember that answer, it will never show up.

well I'm "unable to connect to server"

strange, the first time I tried I saw all the users in the list, then when I typed in my user name i lost everything, now I just get "unable to connect to server"

ok. i dowloaded ircle. so where do i enter the data you provided?

I can't say I know.. it's Mac only, but it is supposed to be highly regarded as an outstanding client.